• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. 8 Concurrences in Final Fantasy XII

User Info: RenFern

RenFern
5 months ago#1
Have you trigger all 8 Concurrences during Quickenings in Final Fantasy XII?

Yes I did but its very hard to attain all 8 Concurrences. My technique to perform this difficult Concurrences is to go near the Save Gate Crystal in Tchita Uplands. It will replinish the mist ability of all characters after performing any concurrences. Successfully trigger all 8 Concurrences, it will unlock Gabranth - Mist Walker in Clan Primer - Sky Pirate's Den Achievements.
Always Pray. Give Thanks to LORD GOD. Keep Cool. Stay Focus. Be Alert. Be Yourself. God Bless.
My Nickname RenFern and Renzdol are One and The Same Person.

User Info: sano83

sano83
3 months ago#2
Yes, I dont consider a playthrough finish if I dont fill the Sky Pirate`s Den, and I did several runs of the game, so I did it several times.
It is very annoying to do, though.
[Its evolution, Baby.]

User Info: Philip027

Philip027
3 months ago#3
Yeah I did it. It wasn't super easy to get some of the higher tier ones, but it wasn't THAT hard either. Didn't take me more than a couple hours.

User Info: MarkDeHyperion

MarkDeHyperion
3 months ago#4
I did. It wasn't that hard once I looked up a simple trick of turning the controller and a few tips on some. Got them all a couple of hours later that day
Mega Man/Borderlands fanatic

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
2 months ago#5
IDK why they decided to make White Out (ice) harder to get than the others...but they did.
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. 8 Concurrences in Final Fantasy XII
  • Post New Message