• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Piggyback-guide orange marked treasure chests

User Info: amerik

amerik
7 months ago#1
Hi!

I am playing through FFXII for the third time now using the piggyback-guide.
My question is what's special about the orange marked treasure chests in the guide?
All the other chests are maked with blue on the map. In the Treasure Chest Table there are also orange marked chests. But they do not seem unusual or follow any pattern.

Take a look at the Nalbina Dungeons - the Black Watch, all chests in this area are orange but not all have special items or are conected to the Zodiacspear.
Nothing in the guide explains this...

Help! :)

User Info: Mr Hangman

Mr Hangman
7 months ago#2
I don't have this guide, but are they non-respawning chests?
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us? -Dune

User Info: LancetJades

LancetJades
7 months ago#3
Are there one or two orange chests in the Giza Plains (dry)? One near the northern entrance (from Rabanastre) and one near the eastern exit to the Estersands? If so, then it sounds like the orange is definitely denoting non-respawning chests.
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.

User Info: amerik

amerik
7 months ago#4
Ok! That seems to fit.
Thanks guys and gals!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Piggyback-guide orange marked treasure chests
  • Topic Archived