• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Zidane was Vaan before Vaan was Vaan.

User Info: aspilanti84

aspilanti84
5 years ago#1
Sorry. He did it first.

User Info: dinit 7

dinit 7
5 years ago#2
C'mon man the snes FFs need your divine insight as well.
Why the snub?

#graphicswhore
~DiNiT~
My mind is racing, but my body's in the lead

User Info: aspilanti84

aspilanti84
5 years ago#3
dinit 7 posted...
C'mon man the snes FFs need your divine insight as well.
Why the snub?

#graphicswhore

Locke.

User Info: Pibugo

Pibugo
5 years ago#4
I don't see anything familiar between the two, except that they both suck donkey balls at stealing.

User Info: Mr Hangman

Mr Hangman
5 years ago#5
Vaan is pretty much a random kid who got thrown into geopolitics, while Zidane had an important pre-determined destiny. That's pretty different. Vaan is a bit of a clueless newbie while Zidane is more practiced in his thievery. But I suppose they are alike now that I think of it in that they're both thieves, but they both are trying to do the right thing as they see it too.
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us? -Dune
(message deleted)

User Info: victoringram

victoringram
5 years ago#7
Did what first? Far as I can tell, Zidane was one of the main characters of FF9's story, whereas Vaan was just an avatar (I don't say that as an insult, mind you, as I absolutely love FF12).
It isn't about what you've been going through, but what you've been while going through it.

User Info: GearsAndFlesh

GearsAndFlesh
5 years ago#8
i hate to say it guys

but i think he might be right, and i think i may have found a picture that proves it

http://i.imgur.com/n6A4ymM.png

now the question is how do we move on with our lives

User Info: Cliche1234

Cliche1234
5 years ago#9
Zidane was Vaan before Vaan was Vaan. Sorry. He did it first.
Cool ranch doritos. Hope my sig is cool to y'all.

User Info: victoringram

victoringram
5 years ago#10
Cliche1234 posted...
Zidane was Vaan before Vaan was Vaan. Sorry. He did it first.

Hmmm, can you make sense of the assertion then? Because it doesn't seem like anyone else can...
It isn't about what you've been going through, but what you've been while going through it.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Zidane was Vaan before Vaan was Vaan.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A