• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. I'm strongly considering never releasing my FFXII theory...

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
5 years ago#1
Why the sudden change in stance? I don't know, but I feel that after having spent over a year thinking and writing this discovery, it just doesn't seem as groundbreaking to me as it was when I first discovered it. Maybe I've just become jaded to the grandness of it all, but it just feels "Meh" to me now. It no longer feels like that great a leap over what other video games have achieved on a literature level.

Basically, if I no longer think it's an amazing discovery, there's no point me putting it out. Sorry to say this, but I think this discovery will never be released, at least not from me, anyway. Y'all will have to wait until some other FF fan uncovers this hidden theme in FFXII and presents it to the masses. That person may no longer me. I'm not giving up on it, as I'm currently trying to regain my enthusiasm and admiration of this discovery (and Matsuno's story) to be able to have the drive to release it and support when it inevitably gets critics that dissect my points. If I can't get my drive back to do that, I won't bother putting it out there.

Bottom line is simple: The Zodiac Brave Theory is likely to slip into Q1 2014 release at the earliest. If I cannot meet that time period, I'll public announce on this board in March 2014 that the theory is never coming out.
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: November 2013
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: verylatebloomer

verylatebloomer
5 years ago#4
Sentry3X8A Dg Lvl23 522 hp S42 Hit%101 Mdef72 Abs54 Dmg50
161219XP 3527g 3H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G]+L mako, Drg[S], ore

User Info: Machines_Of_Dog

Machines_Of_Dog
5 years ago#5
tl;dr
"Final Fantasy 7.6: Default Heroics Legendary Code Progression 1.9999998/43.9 Of The Fairy Hopeful Days." ~ EventualDecline

User Info: PrinceofLight99

PrinceofLight99
5 years ago#6
*slams head through desk, into floor, and out the other side*

User Info: ShinGouken

ShinGouken
5 years ago#7
And you wonder why people think you're an idiot troll

Smh
Final FFXII Perfect game Inventory Video (3000 Hours) - http://youtu.be/d1V1W1o2PJ0

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
5 years ago#8
I'm really sorry to disappoint y'all with the news in the OP.

There was a time when I thought this theory would prove that FFXII has the greatest script to ever be written for a video game, but now I no longer feel that deep sense of admiration for it. I'll have to go back to the drawing board and try and regain my enthusiasm for this discovery and what it does for video game literature. I think I'll be able to get my drive back, but it will take some time. Until then, I ask for your continued patience.

Also, I'm well aware many of you would find my discovery groundbreaking if I released it in November. Indeed, I may have become jaded towards its impact, but those that don't know what it's about would still have their minds blown when they read it for the first time. My main reason for delaying the release is that I will not have the enthusiasm and drive to debate about it with critics that dissect my dissertation and find issues they want to challenge me with. I don't want to just release my dissertation and not bother to engage in discussions about it with fellow FFXII fans.
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: November 2013
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. I'm strongly considering never releasing my FFXII theory...
  • Topic Archived