• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. XII fans: Are you excited for FFXIV: A Realm Reborn?

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
5 years ago#1
Are you excited for FFXIV: A Realm Reborn? - Results (40 votes)
Yes.
40% (16 votes)
No.
60% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For those that don't know, there are many FFXII staff working on the game. This is why it's looking so fantastic. Sure, it will have a monthly subscription, but are there any XII fans interested in the game and plan to buy it when it launches?
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: November 2013

User Info: SolaFide

SolaFide
5 years ago#2
No because of the monthly sub.
You may very well be the worst non-troll poster on this board full of terrible posters. Congrats. -BlazingRain
PSN: Thamauturge

User Info: DeFenz

DeFenz
5 years ago#3
Not interested.

Zodiac Brave Theory huh? I have a theory coming out in November as well. It explores the effects of users being trolled for over a year about a groundbreaking theory. My hypothesis is that the theory will likely get ripped to shreds regardless of how good it is simply because of the person that came up with the theory. I should have my conclusions wrapped up in late November....of what year I can't rightly say.
Broken promises don't upset me. I just think "Why did they believe me?"
PSN: Eaglefan528

User Info: verylatebloomer

verylatebloomer
5 years ago#4
DeFenz posted...
Not interested.

Zodiac Brave Theory huh? I have a theory coming out in November as well. It explores the effects of users being trolled for over a year about a groundbreaking theory. My hypothesis is that the theory will likely get ripped to shreds regardless of how good it is simply because of the person that came up with the theory. I should have my conclusions wrapped up in late November....of what year I can't rightly say.

I like how here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/459841-final-fantasy-xii/66984065 he had the sig as "released" instead of "release:" like as to make you think it actually happened...IN THE FUTARE!!!
Sentry3X8A Dg Lvl23 522 hp S42 Hit%101 Mdef72 Abs54 Dmg50
161219XP 3527g 3H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G]+L mako, Drg[S], ore

User Info: Machines_Of_Dog

Machines_Of_Dog
5 years ago#5
DeFenz posted...
Not interested.

^ that
"Final Fantasy 7.6: Default Heroics Legendary Code Progression 1.9999998/43.9 Of The Fairy Hopeful Days." ~ EventualDecline

1Truth
5 years ago#6
DeFenz posted...

The part in bold is major concern for me. Some people will certainly dismiss the theory even before they've finished the first page. It won't be because the theory isn't solid, but because they have a grudge against the person that discovered it. In that sense, I wish was a presenting this theory as completely unknown FFXII fan with no internet forum history.

verylatebloomer posted...
I like how here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/459841-final-fantasy-xii/66984065 he had the sig as "released" instead of "release:" like as to make you think it actually happened...IN THE FUTARE!!!

Somebody pointed out that grammar mistake to me another board, which is why I changed it.
The Zodiac Brave Theory
A groundbreaking new discovery about the story of Final Fantasy XII. Release: November 2013

User Info: Moomba33

Moomba33
5 years ago#7
Not really a MMO fan.
I had fun playing the Beta when I was going through dungeons with friends, but I found a lot of the quests (kill x number of these monsters, bring item to this npc) to be a chore as opposed to fun.
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie

User Info: DeFenz

DeFenz
5 years ago#8
1Truth posted...

The part in bold is major concern for me. Some people will certainly dismiss the theory even before they've finished the first page. It won't be because the theory isn't solid, but because they have a grudge against the person that discovered it. In that sense, I wish was a presenting this theory as completely unknown FFXII fan with no internet forum history.

Yea the credibility is a little lacking there. On top of that it's the fact that you continue to go on and on about it with nothing to show for it. You're not a major developer teasing a new game or a motion picture studio releasing a trailer for a new blockbuster movie You're a fanboy with a blog, lol. You would've been better off keeping quiet about it and just posting what you had when it was ready.
Broken promises don't upset me. I just think "Why did they believe me?"
PSN: Eaglefan528

1Truth
5 years ago#9
DeFenz posted...
Yea the credibility is a little lacking there. On top of that it's the fact that you continue to go on and on about it with nothing to show for it. You're not a major developer teasing a new game or a motion picture studio releasing a trailer for a new blockbuster movie You're a fanboy with a blog, lol. You would've been better off keeping quiet about it and just posting what you had when it was ready.

The credibility may be lacking, but my main concern is people will allow their animosity against me to influence their judgment of the theory. Instead of looking at it with an open mind, they'll be looking at it and thinking, "There's no way I'll find any merit in this due to it being discovered by 1Truth/Galvanization." This is my biggest obstacle with presenting this new FFXII theory. The theory itself is solid, well referenced, and hard to refute, but I think the reputation of the person presenting it will definitely influence how people on this board choose to receive it.

Also, I've decided to no longer make topics on this board about my dissertation from now until release.
The Zodiac Brave Theory

User Info: Xiaoyu420

Xiaoyu420
5 years ago#10
1Truth posted...
DeFenz posted...

The credibility may be lacking, but my main concern is people will allow their animosity against me to influence their judgment of the theory. Instead of looking at it with an open mind, they'll be looking at it and thinking, "There's no way I'll find any merit in this due to it being discovered by 1Truth/Galvanization." This is my biggest obstacle with presenting this new FFXII theory. The theory itself is solid, well referenced, and hard to refute, but I think the reputation of the person presenting it will definitely influence how people on this board choose to receive it.

Also, I've decided to no longer make topics on this board about my dissertation from now until release.

Just go make/use another account like im sure you do anyway. Stop wasting your... I mean our, time. Its your own fault for being full of crap in the first place.
Favorites!
Ling Xiaoyu, Penelo, Leia, Serah, Alicia Melchiott, Luigi, Patty and Liz, Selphie, Eiko, Rogue, Vanille, Bofur, Bifur, Felicia, Tifa, Maka Albarn
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. XII fans: Are you excited for FFXIV: A Realm Reborn?
  • Topic Archived