• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. I just had a shocking discovery about FFXII. (SPOILERS)

User Info: Machines_Of_Dog

Machines_Of_Dog
6 years ago#61
rumour mongering is spam; spam is off topic posting; off topic posting is against the TOU and annoying

once your IP is blocked you cannot log in to any accounts from that address AFAIK which kinda restricts your input to the forums... so... friendly word of advice - try to commit as little account suicide as possible

i remember your old accounts come to think of it

proabably you couldn't make new accounts from your IP because another account is banned or suspended

i'm sure you have plenty of valid input but all this conjecture and, sometimes, outright BS (HD remake????????????????) don't make you popular i guess

personally i find it funny - i like a good troll myself but can't risk this last chance account >_>
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq

User Info: fatpolomanjr

fatpolomanjr
6 years ago#62
I'm getting pretty tired of seeing this troll thread bumped in the FFXII section. OP reported.

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
6 years ago#63
fatpolomanjr posted...
I'm getting pretty tired of seeing this troll thread bumped in the FFXII section. OP reported.

This thread was not bumped. The original thread was modded so I had to create a new one. Look at the date of the OP compared to the date of the "Original Post" section in bold.
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.
(message deleted)

User Info: Nemyar

Nemyar
6 years ago#65
This is beyond trolling and into fraudulent activities.

1Truth
6 years ago#66
Nemyar posted...

Enough with the hyperbole. There's nothing fraudulent about this thread. If you still feel that way then read through all my replies to other pessimistic poster before you post.

User Info: verylatebloomer

verylatebloomer
6 years ago#67
1Truth posted...
Nemyar posted...

Enough with the hyperbole. There's nothing fraudulent about this thread. If you still feel that way then read through all my replies to other pessimistic poster before you post.

nothing fraudulent about openly admitting you have been BANNED from gamefaqs MULTIPLE times and are creating alt accounts at internet cafes to circumvent their TOUs? seriously? DEFINITIVELY fraudulent.

"hey guyz i just found this awesome new theory. squallisdead.com. check it out and discuss!"

lulz.
Sentry3X8A Fi Lvl22 542 hp S41 Hit%98 Mdef72 Abs54 Dmg49
140977xp 5101g 8H 3P 1Pa Ice[S] Stl[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G] mako, Heal[R], Drg[S], ore, Irn[A]

User Info: ShinGouken

ShinGouken
6 years ago#68
1Truth posted...
I agree with that stance. However, if the person in question is trustworthy before whatever BS rumor they pulled and even freely admitted to making the BS rumor and gave a reason why they did so, I see no reason to go on trusting them. This why I say you need to know the full post history of somebody before finalizing your judge on them.

Actually, no. If someone lies to me, i am well within my right to question anything else they have told me. They don't get to make up an excuse and then say "but i havn't lied before then so you can still trust me". You lied, your credibility has been lost and no one is delusional just because they label you a liar and refuse to believe your stories.

This why I say you're deluded. You don't know the whole history of my posts.

Your history is irrelevant. As i said, you have lied and we are therefore justified in questioning anything you've said previously.

In short, what you've linked is my first post. It's my first post as a new alt and an attempt to start afresh on this website. It's a pity it was short lived.

This entire story is just ridiculous. You deserve every bit of mistrust and/or hate you receive and it is perfectly justified for people to react that way given your childish behaviour. It's also funny that you try to explain your history in such a way that you come out of it better than you likely deserve. For example, why leave out details like why exactly did you fall out with too many members of the FFXIII board (Trolling? BS attention seeking?) Your story doesn't make me suddenly trust you again, it makes me trust you even less.

That's understandable. However, no longer trusting somebody is one thing, totally disregarding all their past valid posts is another.

Again, if someone lies, it is understandable that people will question other things they have said. Your story is only one side and personally, i would like to hear this story from the other side. Given your record, i'm not inclined to believe a word of it.

If one person creates 10 valid posts and then one fake rumor, that doesn't suddenly make the poster a person who "continually trolls" or is a "notorious troll". There's having disdain for a persons actions and there's having a exaggerated delusion of them. Please acknowledge the difference.

The difference is what we know now to what we knew back then. Back then, nobody had any reason to doubt anything you said. Now however, everything you have ever said is likely to be questioned. And your entire post history, multiple accounts, numerous rumours and trolling (FFXII HD lol) is entirely suspicious and no matter how you try to defend them, i am not inclined to believe you.
FFXII Perfect game Inventory at 2750+ Hours - http://youtu.be/kOWgDEQyggg

1Truth
6 years ago#69
verylatebloomer posted...
1Truth posted...
Nemyar posted...

nothing fraudulent about openly admitting you have been BANNED from gamefaqs MULTIPLE times and are creating alt accounts at internet cafes to circumvent their TOUs? seriously? DEFINITIVELY fraudulent.

Given that I intentionally tried to get banned, which I have already stated, there's nothing fraudulent about my actions. Also, I have never created an alt before. I have only made new accounts, not alt accounts. Read my posts more carefully.

Think of it this way, I cold have gone to an internet cafe and made a new account , while still keeping my old account open. That would be fraudulent. Yet there are people that do this all the time. In fact, I'd say way over 50% of regular posters of GameFAQs have at least one alt. I wouldn't be surprised if you had one and are reluctant to admit it. After all, that's the whole point of having an alt.

1Truth
6 years ago#70
ShinGouken posted...
Actually, no. If someone lies to me, i am well within my right to question anything else they have told me. They don't get to make up an excuse and then say "but i havn't lied before then so you can still trust me". You lied, your credibility has been lost and no one is delusional just because they label you a liar and refuse to believe your stories.

I disagree.

If I had a child that lied to me at 16, but confessed to it afterwards, that doesn't mean I would never believe what they say to me from then on. I use this example as teenagers lie to their parents all the time and it's far more likely they will get found out rather than confess to it. Yet, even then, the parent would still believe what they say afterwards and not label their child a liar for the rest of their lives.

We simply have different views on the subject. I don't hold lying to such a harsh judgment as you do, especially on a internet forum.

ShinGouken posted...
Your history is irrelevant. As i said, you have lied and we are therefore justified in questioning anything you've said previously.

See above.

ShinGouken posted...
This entire story is just ridiculous. You deserve every bit of mistrust and/or hate you receive and it is perfectly justified for people to react that way given your childish behaviour. It's also funny that you try to explain your history in such a way that you come out of it better than you likely deserve. For example, why leave out details like why exactly did you fall out with too many members of the FFXIII board (Trolling? BS attention seeking?) Your story doesn't make me suddenly trust you again, it makes me trust you even less.

The part in bold is invalid. Go back and read my post. The reason why I fell out with members of the FFXIII board is provided. I will not type it again.

ShinGouken posted...
Again, if someone lies, it is understandable that people will question other things they have said. Your story is only one side and personally, i would like to hear this story from the other side. Given your record, i'm not inclined to believe a word of it.

Again, see my original point above.

ShinGouken posted...
The difference is what we know now to what we knew back then. Back then, nobody had any reason to doubt anything you said. Now however, everything you have ever said is likely to be questioned. And your entire post history, multiple accounts, numerous rumours and trolling (FFXII HD lol) is entirely suspicious and no matter how you try to defend them, i am not inclined to believe you.

- My entire post history? You don't know my entire post history.
- Multiple accounts? I've only had consecutive accounts and there's nothing wrong with that.
- Numerous rumors? I've only purposely created one rumor.
- Trolling? You've yet to provide me with your definition of the term.

In short, people like you are taking things on the boards far too seriously. GameFAQs is full deceit . People run rampant through various boards and threads with up to 5 different alts. The fact you take such a corrupted environment so seriously is worrying. Do you have no outside life where you can be serious?

Heck, making a rumor and admitting to it is actually against the norm on GameFAQs. What's normal around here is making a rumor with a new alt and then continuing to support that rumor until the rumor is found to be fake. After that, you stop using the alt.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. I just had a shocking discovery about FFXII. (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived