• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. I just had a shocking discovery about FFXII. (SPOILERS)

User Info: Axujen

Axujen
5 years ago#51
Supernova 163 posted...
1/10 Made me reply. Troll softer next time.

I believe you, and im looking forward to your discovery, in the meantime can you divulge some details about this astounding discovery of yours? I just can't it seems to good to be true. I know there used to be another guy called galva something? He said he had a discovery too but i have no idea what has happened to him, man i was really looking forward to it. Im glad that someone else discovered it, props to you mister!

Someone's getting their alts mixed up.

Hmm? Excuse me?

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
5 years ago#52
ShinGouken posted...
On an anonymous account board, and similarly on a board such as this, i judge a post only by the text contained within. However, if you prove yourself to be untrustworthy then of course no one will trust you.

I agree with that stance. However, if the person in question is trustworthy before whatever BS rumor they pulled and even freely admitted to making the BS rumor and gave a reason why they did so, I see no reason to go on trusting them. This why I say you need to know the full post history of somebody before finalizing your judge on them.

ShinGouken posted...
I won't say I have been a perfect, 100% truthful poster since I joined GameFAQs in 2006, because I haven't. However, if you truly knew my full post history going all the way back to 2006 as GZay2Stay...

So this wasn't your first post?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/459841-final-fantasy-xii/61326803

Then why does it say "Hi, everyone! I'm new to GameFAQs...

Stop telling lies and people might start believing you

This why I say you're deluded. You don't know the whole history of my posts.

I joined GameFAQs in April 2006. I eventually went on account suicide in 2009 due to no longer enjoying my presence here upon falling out with too many members of the FFXIII board. The constant debates and defending FFXII took its toll. I posted some intentionally vulgar post and threads and got my account banned. Even amidst doing tis, people were posting, "WTF has happened to GZay? Is he having a breakdown?" Others that were informed simple said, "He's on account suicide."

When my account was permanently banned I only lurked here. I eventually rejoined as GZay_Returns but that account was also short lived due to no longer liking the FF boards. After more months of hiatus, I eventually decided to come back as a totally new person. I gave myself a new alt called Galvanization. That's why i made that topic with me being new here that you have linked.

Unfortunately for me, one guy I do not get on with (one of the people that made me want to leave, actually) discovered that I was GZay2Stay and basically told all the other FF board regulars about it. As a result, I was back to square one. I was now just seen as GZay2Stay with a new name.

In short, what you've linked is my first post. It's my first post as a new alt and an attempt to start afresh on this website. It's a pity it was short lived.

ShinGouken posted...
Sounds very suspicious. Just admit you made it up.

Nope. It happened. It's so old now that I don't care if you believe me or not. This is something that was said to me in March 2008. FFXIII wasn't even coming to the 360 at that time. LOL!

ShinGouken posted...
I suppose all these people are delusional, as well as all the other people who call you out on your BS.

What do you mean "all "? That threads has less than 10 replies. Regardless, most of them don't know my full post history, just like you don't.

ShinGouken posted...
Nope. You prove yourself untrustworthy and nobody will trust you. Simple

That's understandable. However, no longer trusting somebody is one thing, totally disregarding all their past valid posts is another.

If one person creates 10 valid posts and then one fake rumor, that doesn't suddenly make the poster a person who "continually trolls" or is a "notorious troll". There's having disdain for a persons actions and there's having a exaggerated delusion of them. Please acknowledge the difference.
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.

1Truth
5 years ago#53
Axujen posted...
I believe you, and im looking forward to your discovery, in the meantime can you divulge some details about this astounding discovery of yours? I just can't it seems to good to be true. I know there used to be another guy called galva something? He said he had a discovery too but i have no idea what has happened to him, man i was really looking forward to it. Im glad that someone else discovered it, props to you mister!

Thank for your support.

For the record, I am Galvanization. My account was banned due to me going on account suicide on the Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII board. Basically, I had become too notoriously knows for my FFXV rumor and couldn't make a single post or topic without people replying with insults or ridicule. It became too much to bare so I decide to get my account deleted and make a new alt.

As for your request for a teaser, I am currently preparing a very vague one.

User Info: Axujen

Axujen
5 years ago#54
1Truth posted...

Thank you, and with that i believe we can close this thread as there is nothing more to add to it, in the meantime im looking forward to your teaser and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

User Info: Machines_Of_Dog

Machines_Of_Dog
5 years ago#55
1Truth posted...
I just had a shocking discovery about FFXII.

me too

turns out that Matsuno ripped off Star Wars...

=(
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq

1Truth
5 years ago#56
Axujen posted...
1Truth posted...

Thank you, and with that i believe we can close this thread as there is nothing more to add to it, in the meantime im looking forward to your teaser and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors.

Well, seeing as I want to make no more threads about my discovery until I actually post it, I will have to post the teaser image in this thread. As a result, I can't close this thread just yet.

Machines_Of_Dog
5 years ago#57
1Truth posted...
For the record, I am Galvanization. My account was banned ... Basically, I had become too notoriously knows for my FFXV rumor and couldn't make a single post or topic without people replying with insults or ridicule. It became too much to bare so I decide to get my account deleted and make a new alt.

^ why do i get the feeling i am staring into the future reading that?

dude - you do realize that eventually you will have your IP banned, right?

1Truth
5 years ago#58
Machines_Of_Dog posted...
1Truth posted...
For the record, I am Galvanization. My account was banned ... Basically, I had become too notoriously knows for my FFXV rumor and couldn't make a single post or topic without people replying with insults or ridicule. It became too much to bare so I decide to get my account deleted and make a new alt.

^ why do i get the feeling i am staring into the future reading that?

dude - you do realize that eventually you will have your IP banned right?

I make my new accounts at internet cafes.

Machines_Of_Dog
5 years ago#59
confirmed troll.
---

1Truth
5 years ago#60
Machines_Of_Dog posted...
confirmed troll.

What? I have only had 4 accounts and have never had more than one account at a time.

1) GZay2Stay (2003 - 2010)
2) GZay_Returns (2010 - 2011)
3) Galvanization (2011 - 2012)
4) 1Truth ( 2012~)

Also, I made only Galvanization and 1Truth at an internet cafe. I tried making new accounts at my house, but after they were verified by site staff I was told the accounts I made were eligible for "read only" as there was another 2 accounts (GZay2Stay and GZay_Returns) already registered with the IP.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. I just had a shocking discovery about FFXII. (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived