• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. I just had a shocking discovery about FFXII. (SPOILERS)

User Info: 1Truth

1Truth
6 years ago#41
ShinGouken posted...
I have no way to clarify this "truth" that you speak of. Your word is hardly the compelling evidence of the century.

At the end of the day, you have no right to complain at how people react to your topics given your reputation or to call people delusional for not believing your BS claims when your past record is against you.

Also, aren't you the guy who claimed he got a Japanese demo of XIII and it had an evolved version of XII's battle system on it and the same guy who made up that fake interview? *searches* Yep...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684080-kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix/64117538

You clearly have some sort of problem. I'd say it's simply attention seeking but you're damaging the reputation of respectable gaming magazines and misleading other people with false information which makes you a sad pathetic individual who should seek help

Well, if post history is so important to you then I wonder how you would survive on a forum that only allows anonymous posting. That's even before considering the fact that many regular GameFAQs members have multiple alts. In short, you only judge me based off my post history because you think you know all of it. In that regards, you're perceived knowledge is your downfall.

I won't say I have been a perfect, 100% truthful poster since I joined GameFAQs in 2006, because I haven't. However, if you truly knew my full post history going all the way back to 2006 as GZay2Stay, you would know there are times when I'm being serious and others when I'm blatantly not. With that knowledge, you'd be able to ascertain that this thread is not trolling. So my point still stands, you've deluded yourself on me being a troll based off a small selection of my post history.

Lastly, just for clarification sake, I never said I saw that FFXIII had seamless battles in the ACC demo. that was a twisted memory of another poster who regards me as a troll. What I said, and this is going back to March 2008, a year before the ACC demo was even released, was that i saw a SQEX UK rep at a game event in London and asked him about FFXIII. He told me that the game would evolve off FFXII and that it would have seamless battles. Guess he was wrong or just overhyping the game. Go figure.

As for the post on KH 1.5 HD ReMIX, I was obviously not being serious with my post. I was just giving into the perceived notion of me being a troll that makes rumors. Look at the replies. People already knew it was BS due to the username. I made that rumor to post as joke as I knew people saw me as somebody that makes rumors. I was playing along with the stigma that was established with the FFXV rumor.

As I've said already said to you in this post, if you truly knew my post history, you'd know when I'm being serious and when I'm not.
Final Fantasy XII is a masterpiece in both game design and story.

1Truth
6 years ago#42
sevihaimerej posted...
If you are serious then why not post a little morsel of this revelation of yours, some bit of information that lead to your unique discovery. If you want people to take you seriously you have to at least give them something thought provoking to ponder on about or they will accuse you of trolling with a certain degree of legitimate justification. In other words, if you want credibility you have to earn it.

Thank you for you advice and support.

I agree with you. I should have provided a teaser image or article quote to get people curious and excited for the final release. I will post one later today. However, know it will be extremely vague.

1Truth
6 years ago#43
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
Who writes drafts? Are you an architect? The difference between a rough draft and a final draft is basic proofreading, provided you've graduated elementary school/day care.

When i say draft, I mean the basic concept of the discovery and themes it presents. The actual final manuscript will go even deeper and have images and quotes from the game to support it. I will also further elaborate on the significance of this discovery to FFXII and gaming in general.

1Truth
6 years ago#44
YiddosRule posted...
If I were in your shoes, I would "put up or shut up." Shin hit the nail on the head in terms of attention seeking. How you can come out with a statement like yours (with the game being as old as it is) and not provide any form of evidence shows your immaturity and inexperience. You don't even know how to tease properly as all you have done is incite hate, instead of sharing maybe something valuable and interesting to a small percentage of this games fanbase. In other words, you are the worst kind of a so called "fan."

The part in bold is a valid concern. A will have a vague teaser image and quote up later today.

User Info: ShinGouken

ShinGouken
6 years ago#45
1Truth posted...
Well, if post history is so important to you then I wonder how you would survive on a forum that only allows anonymous posting.

On an anonymous account board, and similarly on a board such as this, i judge a post only by the text contained within. However, if you prove yourself to be untrustworthy then of course no one will trust you.

I won't say I have been a perfect, 100% truthful poster since I joined GameFAQs in 2006, because I haven't. However, if you truly knew my full post history going all the way back to 2006 as GZay2Stay...

So this wasn't your first post?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/459841-final-fantasy-xii/61326803

Then why does it say "Hi, everyone! I'm new to GameFAQs...

Stop telling lies and people might start believing you

He told me that the game would evolve off FFXII and that it would have seamless battles. Guess he was wrong or just overhyping the game. Go figure.

Sounds very suspicious. Just admit you made it up.

As for the post on KH 1.5 HD ReMIX, I was obviously not being serious with my post. I was just giving into the perceived notion of me being a troll that makes rumors. Look at the replies. People already knew it was BS due to the username. I made that rumor to post as joke as I knew people saw me as somebody that makes rumors. I was playing along with the stigma that was established with the FFXV rumor.

I suppose all these people are delusional, as well as all the other people who call you out on your BS.

As I've said already said to you in this post, if you truly knew my post history, you'd know when I'm being serious and when I'm not.

Nope. You prove yourself untrustworthy and nobody will trust you. Simple
FFXII Perfect game Inventory at 2750+ Hours - http://youtu.be/kOWgDEQyggg

User Info: YiddosRule

YiddosRule
6 years ago#46
ShinGouken posted...
YiddosRule posted...
In other news, I can't get a Danjuro to drop and it is winding me up!

lol know that feelin! Keep trying. Are you using the Necro/divide method? If you are, rubber band the controller to auto 1-zone and come back after 30 minutes for 2 kills, then leave to zone for another half an hour and come back for another 2 kills and repeat.

Sounds good advice to me. I wandered off to beat Ultima and get the shield and excalibur just to stop the monotomy for a while. Going to try again now as I can't leave this place until I get one. The place is driving me mad! :)

User Info: Axujen

Axujen
6 years ago#47
I believe you, and im looking forward to your discovery, in the meantime can you divulge some details about this astounding discovery of yours? I just can't it seems to good to be true. I know there used to be another guy called galva something? He said he had a discovery too but i have no idea what has happened to him, man i was really looking forward to it. Im glad that someone else discovered it, props to you mister!

User Info: ShinGouken

ShinGouken
6 years ago#48
Axujen posted...
I believe you, and im looking forward to your discovery, in the meantime can you divulge some details about this astounding discovery of yours? I just can't it seems to good to be true. I know there used to be another guy called galva something? He said he had a discovery too but i have no idea what has happened to him, man i was really looking forward to it. Im glad that someone else discovered it, props to you mister!

You obviously didn't read the entire topic.

1Truth and Galvanization are the same user. His Galvanization account was banned (not sure on the details) and he's admitted to using a third account "GZay2Stay" which was likely banned for similar trolling reasons.

He has a well earned reputation for making up rumours to mislead people and damages the reputation on respected gaming magazines that he claims as his source (The gaming magazine in question said "As GamesMaster’s Dep Ed I can safely say this is utter BS. Tracked down the source – a forum user on GameFAQS and Gamespot – who claims to have read this in our latest issue at the supermarket. There’s no such thing in there at all")

I personally wouldn't trust a word he says and certainly wouldn't get my hopes up. He's promised this shocking discovery before and likely had a good laugh at all the people who fell for it. It's attention seeking at its finest
FFXII Perfect game Inventory at 2750+ Hours - http://youtu.be/kOWgDEQyggg

User Info: Axujen

Axujen
6 years ago#49
ShinGouken posted...
Axujen posted...

You obviously didn't read the entire topic.

1Truth and Galvanization are the same user. His Galvanization account was banned (not sure on the details) and he's admitted to using a third account "GZay2Stay" which was likely banned for similar trolling reasons.

He has a well earned reputation for making up rumours to mislead people and damages the reputation on respected gaming magazines that he claims as his source (The gaming magazine in question said "As GamesMaster’s Dep Ed I can safely say this is utter BS. Tracked down the source – a forum user on GameFAQS and Gamespot – who claims to have read this in our latest issue at the supermarket. There’s no such thing in there at all")

I personally wouldn't trust a word he says and certainly wouldn't get my hopes up. He's promised this shocking discovery before and likely had a good laugh at all the people who fell for it. It's attention seeking at its finest

Well the man has said nothing wrong so far, and we have no real proof that links him to Galvanization, so instead of just replying to his thread and feeding his ego why not just sit and wait? If he actually delivers something then good, if not then his thread will be lost with all the other troll threads in this board.

User Info: Supernova 163

Supernova 163
6 years ago#50
1/10 Made me reply. Troll softer next time.

Someone's getting their alts mixed up.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. I just had a shocking discovery about FFXII. (SPOILERS)
  • Topic Archived