• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Answers to common question v3.0 READ BEFORE POSTING **SOME SPOILERS**

User Info: Davies321

Davies321
3 years ago#331
Super helpful !

Thank you!

User Info: Thatguy992

Thatguy992
2 years ago#332
Lol this topic went dead

User Info: bvillebro

bvillebro
2 years ago#333
Lol its a near decade old sticky. Tis to be expected. s***, this board has two other stickies that hit 500

Thats pretty good
Learning something new everyday

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
2 years ago#334
bvillebro posted...
Lol its a near decade old sticky. Tis to be expected. s***, this board has two other stickies that hit 500

Thats pretty good

My version 1.0 of this topic hit 500. If the site allowed unlimited editing, I would have just left that one up, and we'd have 3 500 stickies.

2.0, which was meant to be the final version, fixing some of the problems with the first topic, had some errors, so it had less than 100 posts I think, before it was replaced by this one.

All versions of this topic combined have had just under 1000 posts. This one just happened to get stickied to late in the game's life to be able to reach 500 in a reasonable amount of time. It still might given enough time.

My other sticky on one of the Half Life 2 boards (episode 2 I think), on the other hand, has pretty much no chance of ever reaching 500. Its been sitting at the same post count for several years now. Less than 100 posts if I remember right.
Playing: Grim Dawn (PC)
PSN: soulidarity -- I don't accept random friend requests. If I know you, identify yourself.

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
2 years ago#335
Is somebody still visit here ?
My own path has just begun

User Info: retwin316

retwin316
2 years ago#336
^ This lol

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
8 months ago#337
It's been nearly ten years since I last posted in this topic and longer since I last played FFXII. If I ever catch up on newer games I should dust off the ol' PS2 and do a quick playthrough of this again.
it's up to you now

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
7 months ago#338
Ephamera posted...

Visiting now.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
4 months ago#339
gwwak posted...
Ephamera posted...

Visiting now.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Answers to common question v3.0 READ BEFORE POSTING **SOME SPOILERS**
  • Post New Message