• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

User Info: Hellraizer873

Hellraizer873
12 years ago#31
Whacko Jacko
Posted 3/10/2007 3:17:31 PM
message detail D:? That's overleveled? I haven't gotten very far into the game, I just more or less leveled, I think I'm at the part where you're supposed to go to Lowtown and talk to some guy named Dalan or something, and my Vaan is lvl 20.

Hahahah, nice. XD
"You know what I'd do if I was [Sony's] CEO? I'd name the new console "Playstation 361". Just to one-up Microsoft." - CornerStone

User Info: SavenForever

SavenForever
12 years ago#32
bump
I should start by saying, that I thought 300 was awesome. After watching it, I just wanted to eat a steak, or punch a baby.- Divine Tonberry

User Info: Jimcamx

Jimcamx
12 years ago#33
*bump*
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it feels like an hour. Sit next to a pretty girl for an hour and it feels like a minute, that's relativity.

User Info: tidus346

tidus346
12 years ago#34
Vann: lvl28,QuickLv2, lochengrin, ice shield, golden helm, enchanters light, golden amulet
ashe: " " " golden shield " golden armour "
basch 27 " war hammer, " sorcerers hat " "
frann 28 " loxley bow, fiery arrows, green baret, shepards bolero, "
balthier 27 1 ancient sword, golden shield, balaclava, " " "
panelo 26 1 lochengrin, " calot hat, golden armour, "

just want to make sure i'm on the right path got stuck on Mateus and think i may have made some mistakes, regret not rushing to get GA's for all characters, only recentally got them for all average hp 1800. thanks for help. realising im underleveled but whats the fun in playing if your at the recommended lvl got moved to this tread, should be pinned so easier to find.
Best game ever: http://www.darkthrone.com
playing: X Men legends II, FFXII, KH2

SavenForever
12 years ago#35
This list might just be as big as it is right now for awhile. It may just stay as a main story recommendations for now.
I should start by saying, that I thought 300 was awesome. After watching it, I just wanted to eat a steak, or punch a baby.- Divine Tonberry

SavenForever
12 years ago#36
bump

SavenForever
12 years ago#37
bump

User Info: LordMortivex

LordMortivex
12 years ago#38
Mid 40's for the Cataract? I have yet to fly there (I'm doing hunts and fishing before leaving Balfonheim) and I'm lvl 66 on all chars. If people are saying 40-45 is overlevelled, damn...
"Winning the NL Cy Young is like winning gold in the Special Olympics; Yeah you won, but look where you're playing." LordMortivex, 2.15.07

User Info: Valisun

Valisun
12 years ago#39
I got to Giza plains with my characters lvl 14-15 >_>

Its been pretty damn hard for me though. I have no money to buy good equipment either. I've just been lvl'ing up in the plains, my guys are lvl 16 now and its still too hard for me.
I I I I I O I I
What you see from the stands when there's a fat cheerleader by PlatinumTLC

SavenForever
12 years ago#40
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*
  • Topic Closed