Rudra gameplay video

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage
  3. Rudra gameplay video

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
5 years ago#1
here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCcpXqgsByA

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
5 years ago#2
Who is she? In regards to the series that is.

User Info: AxelStone

AxelStone
5 years ago#3
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Who is she? In regards to the series that is.

I'm guessing you don't know anything about the series.

She has nothing to do with the series in terms of being an official character.
she's completely fan made by the people who made SOR Remake (not officially made by SEGA).

I think she's basically a female version of shiva, or fanmade to be shiva's sister or something.
I don't really care because it's a completely made up story and character either way, not official to the real story of the games.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
5 years ago#4
Kind of stupid to say I don't know anything about the series, which I know plenty about since I've played the games hundreds of times, then go on to say that she's a fan made character. Obviously my question was quite legitimate, your answer proves that. And I don't know why you had to start with such a condescending opening sentence.

User Info: A Novel Idea

A Novel Idea
5 years ago#5
don't sweat it, gouki, you come across a lot of maladjustment on these boards
"I have not felt anything since the day megaupload died." - Fubonis

AxelStone
5 years ago#6
I don't know anything about the series, which I know plenty about since I've played the games hundreds of times,

What I mean is:
If you knew about the sor story as you claim and have played the three games, you would have known that "rudra" is just a faked and totally made up character because she does not exist or appear in any of the games.
If you knew, you wouldn't be asking about who "rudra" is in regards to the story, because you would instantly know that she doesn't exist.

I don't follow or play the sor remake games, seeing "rudra" I knew she was faked/made up because I was able to make that logical conclusion because of having played the real games.

Your question is abit of a contradiction to your claim that you know about the story. You would not have been fooled/confused by a made up character if you knew the story well.

I don't mean to argue or appear condescending. I'm just stating something and now replying to your comment.

don't sweat it, gouki, you come across a lot of maladjustment on these boards

By the sound of your comment/observation, you could be passively maladjusted yourself.

I was just responding to a comment and question someone made. Nothing wrong with that.

A Novel Idea
5 years ago#7
case in point

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
5 years ago#8
No need for overreaction on a message board man. And, in fairness, 'Rudra' could've been a name from the Bare Knuckle series from Japan. No harm no foul.
PSN: Handsomistic1

AxelStone
5 years ago#9
A Novel Idea posted...
case in point

Yep, you proved my point.
You are passively maladjusted yourself and looking to start an argument by making responses that are just vaguely sarcastic so it won't be so obvious that you're actually the one antagonising but enough to provoke a possible response to test the other person's reaction.

Typically you're going to deny it and continue making more remarks of the same nature.

A "dumb" idea. Not a novel one.

A Novel Idea
5 years ago#10
uh-huh
  1. Boards
  2. Streets of Rage
  3. Rudra gameplay video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Lol Wowzebatov108/12 11:20PM