• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Stadium 2
  3. Round 2 team help
pashmina626 2 years ago#1
I have been having trouble with the round 2 of the master cup in the Pokemon tournament as I have tried to raise good enough teams in my gbc games but they can only take me so far and now that psychic types can be easily taken out by dark types I really need the help so I am going to be starting new games in Pokemon blue and yellow so if there are any Pokemon to train that could really give me a helpful hand then please let me know.
Lordkill 2 years ago#2
Can't believe you are asking this but....

Charizard
Nidoking
Jolteon
Alakazam
Vaporeon
Golem

This should be your final team against MewTwo but you'll only need Jolteon and Golem to beat him. You will also need to play Gold or Silver for certain moves...(my Jolteon has ShadowBall). You'll also need to max out their stats and PP (don't use rare candy). You got hours and hours of play ahead of you.

Btw

Use pokemon from Blue and red, they are stronger .
I am the punishment of God.
If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
Mxylbobator 2 years ago#3
Lordkill posted...

This should be your final team against MewTwo but you'll only need Jolteon and Golem to beat him.

Can't you just use Electrode for a T-wave, spam Flash until it faints, then spam OHKO moves until you beat it?
Lordkill 2 years ago#4
You could but T-wave isn't guaranteed to hold him and he packs a wallop. Flashing may help, then spamming OHKO moves but where is the fun in that?

First time I beat him, I used Thunder Wave, then Shadow Ball to get some HP off him, then Explosion.
If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
Mxylbobator 2 years ago#5
Completely misread the board. Thought this was the Stadium one.
Lordkill 2 years ago#6
The team and strategy still apply, you'll just won't have new moves. Max them out, stats and PP. My Alakazam could solo , just from using psychic , substitute and recover...cause he could do each like 25 times.
Mxylbobator 2 years ago#7
Sure, you could do that, but the OHKO strategy is much easier, especially since you don't need to import Pokemon for that.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Stadium 2
  3. Round 2 team help
  • Topic Archived