• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Looking for suggestions on my team for Baramos and beyond.

User Info: Galuf_the_Dwarf

Galuf_the_Dwarf
1 month ago#11
Yeah, I was thinking of having my Hero use the Sphere of Light at the start of the fight while my Warrior/Soldier uses the Sage's Stone each turn and then my Sages spam Healall. I will have two Wizard's Rings on my Sages and (depending on how many more I have) one or two on my Hero. That should about cover it.

Galuf_the_Dwarf
1 month ago#12
Ladies and Gentlemen, as of about 10 minutes ago, Zoma has been defeated. I have finally beat at least one version of Dragon Warrior 3. I can't believe it. Sure, it took me a little over 30 years, but at least now, that's one less skeleton in my closet/weight on my shoulders, and I can boast to my dad that he and I are now even as far as the number of titles he and I have beaten in this franchise.

Now to just beat DQ7 on the 3DS as well as purchase and play other titles in the franchise. Still, that is for another day.

User Info: Pre_PHD_Lee

Pre_PHD_Lee
1 month ago#13
Congratulations!

I played DQI through III when I was young, and IV in the early 2000's. I never played any others until about 8 years ago. Now I've played the whole main series (except X) and replayed the early ones several times, and it's possibly moved up to my favorite game series. Hope you enjoy the others when you get to them!
May someday resume the quest for higher education, or else change my name here. Won't stop playing games either way.

Galuf_the_Dwarf
4 weeks ago#14
Pre_PHD_Lee posted...
Congratulations!

I played DQI through III when I was young, and IV in the early 2000's. I never played any others until about 8 years ago. Now I've played the whole main series (except X) and replayed the early ones several times, and it's possibly moved up to my favorite game series. Hope you enjoy the others when you get to them!
Thanks. I'm looking into picking up VIII on the 3DS eShop once I can get my hands on the right SD card. Thought I saw a decent price for a used copy of VI on Amazon, but sadly, V and IX appear to be more or less gone from said site. :*(
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Looking for suggestions on my team for Baramos and beyond.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A