• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Magic Bikini vs Dragon Robe

User Info: TeeTheWicked

TeeTheWicked
1 year ago#1
Bikini give magic resist, robe give better defense and breath resist. Which is the better option both overall, and against Xenlon?
I've got a fever and the only cure is another Bayonetta game.

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
1 year ago#2
Dragon Robe. Though I would suggest getting multiple Light Dresses instead, since we're talking females. Breath and Magic, and slightly higher normal defense (2.5 extra points of hard reduction, but that can help in certain situations).
Life can be unexpected. Embrace and prepare for anything.
Searchable public mass Declassification, Project Apario: https://projectapario.com/

User Info: TeeTheWicked

TeeTheWicked
1 year ago#3
behindtheword posted...
Dragon Robe. Though I would suggest getting multiple Light Dresses instead, since we're talking females. Breath and Magic, and slightly higher normal defense (2.5 extra points of hard reduction, but that can help in certain situations).

Is there a second Light Dress in the postgame dungeon? I'm on the Switch version so no Pachisi tracks, but I'd only need one more since my party only has two females.
I've got a fever and the only cure is another Bayonetta game.

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
1 year ago#4
TeeTheWicked posted...
Is there a second Light Dress in the postgame dungeon? I'm on the Switch version so no Pachisi tracks, but I'd only need one more since my party only has two females.

Oh. No. Just one in the game. Yeah, that's a massive bummer about using the Mobile version as the basis. I really wish they used the SFC, or a revised version of this game.

Do note that in the Switch version, the Magic Bikini doesn't offer any magic resistance. That's a GBC exclusive, unfortunately. Use my mobile or Switch FAQ for equipment data.
Life can be unexpected. Embrace and prepare for anything.
Searchable public mass Declassification, Project Apario: https://projectapario.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Magic Bikini vs Dragon Robe
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A