• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. What am I doing wrong vs. Orochi?

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 year ago#1
Everyone is about level 21-22. Hero, Thief, Cleric, and Mage. I can handle the first one fine, but I’m out of MP for the second. Do I really need to level more? Missing specific spell? I even bought Dragon Shields to help with the breath attacks.
Thanks!
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG

Garetjax333
1 year ago#2
Never mind. I needed the spell Oomph which was one more level for my mage. Made all the difference. Now if I can just tackle Baramos. Boss hits like a truck.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword
1 year ago#3
Garetjax333 posted...
Never mind. I needed the spell Oomph which was one more level for my mage. Made all the difference. Now if I can just tackle Baramos. Boss hits like a truck.

Get to about 28, and you should be able to handle Baramos. Leveling in his castle, or just North of Muir, in that small outcropping of land a little NE of town should get you there fast enough.
Life can be unexpected. Embrace and prepare for anything.
Searchable public mass Declassification, Project Apario: https://projectapario.com/

Garetjax333
1 year ago#4
behindtheword posted...
Get to about 28, and you should be able to handle Baramos. Leveling in his castle, or just North of Muir, in that small outcropping of land a little NE of town should get you there fast enough.
Thanks! I was vastly under leveled. I’ll tackle him later today!
FFRK ID# GfRd Tyro DVG
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. What am I doing wrong vs. Orochi?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A