• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Going for all gold monster medals, so I made a tracker

User Info: robbo78

robbo78
1 year ago#1
Since I beat this game a half-dozen times I figured I would try to get the real 100% on this game so I made this for tracking medals:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16Bkhiny6XdhQlhwOEy-znD1v6btci7eNWwMDjw0v_B0/edit?usp=sharing

The trade column can (and probably should be) deleted once you make it past the silver door in the ice cavern.

I highly doubt anyone will have use for it now (or read this, ha) seeing how this release of the game is almost 20 years old now and this board is dead but I figured I'd share anyway. Credit to Sk8erpunq's monster encounter guide for the locations

User Info: Scribblemacher

Scribblemacher
1 year ago#2
Thanks for thinking s me ool. I've been trying to get the medals to open yh bonus dung on on and off for the past 6 years. One day, I've do it (or the cart battery will crap out first)
Warning: This message may contain peanuts.

User Info: frozen_time

frozen_time
1 year ago#3
Good luck!

I hope you make it.

I tried this long ago. I gave up at around 34-ish medals (excluding the guaranteed ones you can get from post-game).
"Oh to dream, we leap from dream to dream. And yet everyday, we seem to dream anew" - The old people from Love Hina

User Info: damedog

damedog
1 year ago#4
Psh, I have use for it. Quality old games never truly die.

User Info: WhirlieMan

WhirlieMan
10 months ago#5
The tedium of grinding for metals is why I don't consider the bonus dungeon to really be worth it. I've never met someone with the patience to do it.

User Info: brian sulpher

brian sulpher
9 months ago#6
WhirlieMan posted...
The tedium of grinding for metals is why I don't consider the bonus dungeon to really be worth it. I've never met someone with the patience to do it.

I have all golds... i even documented on this board.
www.youtube.com/brisulph www.twitch.tv/brisulph
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MORPSstxACw

User Info: Sinner121890

Sinner121890
9 months ago#7
Well, that's a gigantic task, but i bet it would be very satisfying in the end, and very frustating in the process, Im struggling to get those pesky 2 bronze medals for each monster, as i dont have the time to do goldens.
Its my first time playing the game, and im loving it, i dont know why i always went with Final fantasy and never touched a dragon quest, so different yet so similar, they almost seemed to be copying each other, before the square enix fusion.

Good luck!

User Info: W_R

W_R
8 months ago#8
You want to get 2 silvers though right? Don't you need 2 to get a gold?

User Info: brian sulpher

brian sulpher
6 months ago#9
I think the Golden grind is off the table, or am I misreading Sinner, here?
www.youtube.com/brisulph www.twitch.tv/brisulph
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MORPSstxACw

User Info: W_R

W_R
6 months ago#10
Oh right I misread that. Agreed, just need 2 bronzes for all the silvers.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Going for all gold monster medals, so I made a tracker
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A