You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Got through the first guard in the Ice Cave!

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
3 weeks ago#1
After 18 years playing the game, I never got through the Ice Cave cause I didn't have enough medals and I gave up. I saw this Gameshark code that allows bypassing the guard. Walked automatically up to the stairs and it worked.

Tonight, I'll play the game to go through the Ice Cave at last after 18 years. There's another guard and I'll use the code to bypass the guard.

User Info: industrializeit

industrializeit
3 weeks ago#2
Yeah I did that Gameshark code thing too the first time I got to the ice cave just for fun. I later did it legitimately doing different playthroughs over the years. Made it passed the silver door and got that awesome Rubiss Sword. Never did get all the gold medals. The "reward" for that is incredibly lame.
I personally like Link as a Rugged Shaman Swashbuckler more than Resourceful Gadget Boy. That's why Zelda II is one of my all time favorites, ...(see quote)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Got through the first guard in the Ice Cave!