You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Changing Classes for the 2nd Time

User Info: Godric1696

Godric1696
4 months ago#11
zibba1331 posted...
@Godric1696 posted...
zibba1331 posted...
what are you doing here, godric?!

here i am trolling for answers on whether or not i should sell these books i'm finding scattered about and i find you playing the same game as me :P

Pfft I beat the game. Was a nice throwback. What books you considering lol. Usually I just keep the wisdom book found in Mercado. They changed the personalities slightly from the old game too.

haha nice...i'm about to go into the pyramid. basically looking at selling all of them for the cash, i'm an all-female party with 3 vamps and 1 daredevil, so i don't want to make any adjustments anyway. eventually i probably want to change that daredevil to a vamp, but i'll worry about that later.

You won’t get a vamp book for a very long time.
FFRK: Y8Bi
Divine Veil Grimoire (461 Mind)

User Info: oldguy2

oldguy2
2 months ago#12
Can you put a Garter accessory on the Daredevil to make her a Vamp?
He's got the whole world in His hands: earth, wind, fire, water, and time.

User Info: Godric1696

Godric1696
2 months ago#13
oldguy2 posted...
Can you put a Garter accessory on the Daredevil to make her a Vamp?

@oldguy2 yes.
FFRK: Y8Bi
Divine Veil Grimoire (461 Mind)

User Info: gamerdude535

gamerdude535
3 days ago#14
“Biggest flaw of iOS is they eliminated all Parchisi tracks. Was upset to stroll up to the first one and see it gone.”

If you ask me in ways it was actually a good thing. Unless you play on an emulator and use save states those things can be such a huuuuge pain in the ***

Especially with all the annoying bs that can happen such as getting dropped down a pit for a good waste of a token, get a character’s preferred personality changed to something undesirable, lose a lot of money, or even get permanent stat drops. Wether to spaces on the board or to a certain glitch.

Ugggh one time my Hero’s strength got ****** to **** after I last played and beat the game on the actual Gbc cart sometime back due to said glitch and I didn’t realize it happened til I saved. God that was so annoying grinding Seeds of Strength to fix my hero character’s strength back up. Even with a full party of Thieves.

And that was on top of the times I had to reset the game to start the larger tracks over and over again to complete them and making sure to at least get all the worth while prizes without spending all the tokens in one place and to prevent major stat and money losses.

Thank god at least the gold pass being an infinite token is a thing

Everything about the pacishi was so tedious and irritating for me playing on a game boy

Some of if not all the good Items that normally were exclusively pachisi prizes got changed to being mini medal prizes and kept in the Android/IOS edition too so that’s a win win.
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Warrior III
  3. Changing Classes for the 2nd Time