• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST
5 years ago#1
Hi guys.

About 7 months ago, I downloaded Stronghold HD onto my Pc.

But, despite the fact that Stronghold HD worked fine, their was a problem with the original Stronghold.

The problem was that whenever I loaded it, I found that the on-screen picture had gotten really close up, so close up in fact that it made battle navigation hard, that several of the options on the main screen where off-screen and that in the invasions, economics and sieges selection screen, most of the writing that describes the battle is off-screen at the top and left.

I deleted Stronghold HD to see if that would fix it, it did not and, now that I have deleted Stronghold HD, I can not even play it properly on that. The reason for that being that, for some reason, whenever I try to download and play Stronghold HD off of Stream, it gives a ridicules loading time of at least 1 day.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: RimmerDallJr

RimmerDallJr
5 years ago#2
Contact technical support from Steam. They can help. I have played the original but not the Hd version. I have the idea the Hd may need updates on these games they are redoing.
Confidence is light and charm at its best.

RimmerDallJr
5 years ago#3
Have you considered that the issue is a graphic card or something related to microsoft run time libraries. You may need an update on something.

RimmerDallJr
5 years ago#4
You may have a 32 bit pc or 64 bit . If so the program update needs to be the same or incompatibility issues occur.
  • Topic Archived