• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game (part 3)

User Info: BorderC

BorderC
5 years ago#71
I'm too proud of a gamer to reduce the difficulty below "Normal". I just use GFAQ guides instead. :)

User Info: ageofrocking

ageofrocking
5 years ago#72
BorderC posted...
I'm too proud of a gamer to reduce the difficulty below "Normal". I just use GFAQ guides instead. :)

good man
Won't change this sig until the Philadelphia Eagles win the Super Bowl.
11-4-08

User Info: artemis21

artemis21
5 years ago#73
Our food stocks are dwindling, my liege

User Info: Nightfall27

Nightfall27
5 years ago#74
The Rats troops are attacking!
Drink your school, stay in drugs, and don't do milk -Mr. T

User Info: Prjcteight

Prjcteight
5 years ago#75
Bears are attacking the villagers, sire!

God i'm such a noob
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. - Denis Diderot

User Info: Prjcteight

Prjcteight
5 years ago#76
The offensive portion of the game requires unnecessary micro. When you click on an enemy unit that's out of range, they'll say they can't attack it. They have legs lol...

Catapults run out of rocks and I assume must be rebuilt. I have a huge stockpile of it. Where's the button to convert stone into rocks? Moving and selecting with the same button makes micro with these manned units kind of difficult. Just make the engineer disappear to create a single always-manned, catapult unit. So much simpler. Also, this desperately needs a hotkey for the siege equipment. Not a single person who made the game thought setting up 10+ catapults and 10+ shields was annoying as hell?

Tunnelers. Why even use these unless forced to? I mean they're weak and require micro like catapults but possess no range. As i saw, they could only dig the tunnel one by one. Lol what?

IMO there's already much eco micro why add more tedium to the assault?

We need less clicking and more thinking...

The rant has ceased.

Edit: The castle building element is pretty awesome though. The developers just need to take some tips from some less micro-happy RTS games.
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. - Denis Diderot

ageofrocking
5 years ago#77
I think the tunnelers are great cause there is no risk attached. You just leave your army back and let the tunnelers go blow walls up, minimal risk and possible high reward.
11-4-08

User Info: FlyEaglesFly10

FlyEaglesFly10
5 years ago#78
Haven't played this game (or posted here) in forever.
So i get in a _____ and backflip
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

ageofrocking
5 years ago#79
FlyEaglesFly10 posted...
Haven't played this game (or posted here) in forever.

Noob
11-4-08

ageofrocking
4 years ago#80
Frozen
11-4-08
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game (part 3)
  • Topic Archived