• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game (part 2)

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
6 years ago#481
It's less of a mod and more of an official patch.

http://www.fireflyworlds.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=540&Itemid=1
The RSX is just there to bottleneck the Cell. Otherwise it would transform into an autobot and destroy your living room - premature tyrant

User Info: artemis21

artemis21
6 years ago#482
I thought it was a mod at first lol then I found it was an official patch. I also thought that it was something like new textures well at least I can enjoy it in my screen now

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
6 years ago#483
Yeah, I can't even play at 1080p. It's actually too painful to even do that.
Internet Explorer 8 isn't loading when I click on it. - Cedoda
That's completely normal. - tuff

User Info: FlyEaglesFly10

FlyEaglesFly10
6 years ago#484
So i get in a _____ and backflip
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

FlyEaglesFly10
6 years ago#485
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

FlyEaglesFly10
6 years ago#486

FlyEaglesFly10
6 years ago#487

User Info: thebest702

thebest702
6 years ago#488
Philadelphia Phillies WIN THE 2008 WORLD SERIES

FlyEaglesFly10
6 years ago#489

FlyEaglesFly10
6 years ago#490
10!
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game (part 2)
  • Topic Archived