• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game (part 2)

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
8 years ago#31
I stopped playing sports games after like 2004 or so, when I finally realized that they would keep on coming out with a new one every year until the series is beaten beyond all recognition.
GENERATION 117: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number. Consider it a social experiment.

User Info: FlyEaglesFly10

FlyEaglesFly10
8 years ago#32
Last year was the first year I didn't buy the new Madden, and I haven't bought an MLB game since MVP 2005, but EA actually does a REALLY good job with its NHL series. It's won a lot of the top sports games awards the past couple of years, and if you can actually feel a difference between each game.
So i get in a _____ and backflip
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

FlyEaglesFly10
8 years ago#33
Posting from San Diego, CA.
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

Knight2520
8 years ago#34
Just finished watching FMA: Brotherhood. Awesome.

Now I want the English dub to finish, because the English dub for the original FMA series was actually pretty good.
I'm fine with doth having been replaced with do, but I'm not ready to see lol in the dictionary. - rainmaker59

User Info: thebest702

thebest702
8 years ago#35
Its 3:30 and I'm tired. I might go to bed soon.

FlyEaglesFly10
8 years ago#36
It's 3:48 and I'm not tired. But I guess that's because it's also 15:48.

FlyEaglesFly10
8 years ago#37
NHL 11 demo out today. You all should download it.

Knight2520
8 years ago#38
We should all not download it.
In memoriam: Eu, meus bonus quod fidelis vernula.
My friend Chris Kuykendall, October 11, 1983 - May 11, 2010

User Info: Taidusu413

Taidusu413
8 years ago#39
^^^
Agreed. Sports are made to be played in real life, you sillynannies.
Get your own Teil.
IMA FIRING MY PEWPEWLAZORS - Jeremiah Gottwald

Knight2520
8 years ago#40
I spent most of this afternoon killing Crawmerax in Borderlands. It's actually not all that hard with a good group. I don't know why everyone says he's so hard.

...though we did lose about $50 million each per kill. >_>
I'm fine with doth having been replaced with do, but I'm not ready to see lol in the dictionary. - rainmaker59
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game (part 2)
  • Topic Archived