• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
8 years ago#481
Actually, you can have both. Install it however it says, and in the game launcher, it will let you choose between Extreme and regular Crusader.
"A person is an incredibly complex being, capable of thoughts and emotions, and complex decisions. People... People are idiots."

User Info: FlyEaglesFly10

FlyEaglesFly10
8 years ago#482
What is this Stronghold Extreme?
So i get in a _____ and backflip
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

Knight2520
8 years ago#483
Stronghold Crusader Extreme. It's the same as the regular Crusader, except the universal unit limit is now 10,000 units, there are buildings that are called outposts (these are infinite spawn points), and there's a new Extreme Crusader trail.

I bought it just for the unit cap.
I'm fine with doth having been replaced with do, but I'm not ready to see lol in the dictionary. - rainmaker59

User Info: samthewise

samthewise
8 years ago#484
Oh cool, thanks man, I wasn't aware of that. Cheers for the tip :]

Sam,
eLeMeNtRoX is a joke stealer.

samthewise
8 years ago#485
16 more posts and it'd be the big 500...

Sam,

User Info: FlyEaglesFly10

FlyEaglesFly10
8 years ago#486
15. As the 2nd poster in this topic, I feel as if I should have last post.
So i get in a _____ and backflip
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

User Info: thebest702

thebest702
8 years ago#487
Well you spammed the last 500 we had closed :( But anyway still not on topic the Microsoft Press Conference was interesting. Kinect looks interesting but I still want to see how much it costs. I also wonder what kind of deal Gamestop will be offering to trade up my Xbox for that hot looking slim one.

Knight2520
8 years ago#488
Looks too much like a PS3. I prefer my special green Halo 3 Xbox 360.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8673/dlc.png

User Info: thebest702

thebest702
8 years ago#489
Hmmm I'm thinking screw the Kinect the 3DS looks hot as anything.
Philadelphia Phillies WIN THE 2008 WORLD SERIES

samthewise
8 years ago#490
As I've yet to take an interest in E3 - that is, until I can actually go there - and subsequently know nothing about it except what David Wong on Cracked (.com) ranted about, I'm going to link a game I'm thinking of playing in the near future. Also, A levels. They're tiring.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/957915-galactic-civilizations-ii-ultimate-edition

Sam,
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game
  • Topic Archived