• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game

User Info: thebest702

thebest702
8 years ago#471
SAT's tomorrow. blah
Philadelphia Phillies WIN THE 2008 WORLD SERIES

User Info: FlyEaglesFly10

FlyEaglesFly10
8 years ago#472
Sick. No SAT's or Relay for Life for me.
So i get in a _____ and backflip
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
8 years ago#473
I had an SAT too. What a pain.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8673/dlc.png

User Info: samthewise

samthewise
8 years ago#474
I'm just discoving this game now; I play Stronghold2 for ages, and then decided to get the bundle pack. Dear god, it is sheer brilliance.

Sam,
eLeMeNtRoX is a joke stealer.

samthewise
8 years ago#475
Not to double post, but for want of an edit button:

A-levels for me. Good god get me the grades I need...

Sam,

User Info: the_clicker

the_clicker
8 years ago#476
^
If you like this game, you should also try stronghold: crusader.
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/slsj/column/#5

User Info: Crimsader

Crimsader
8 years ago#477
I play it from time to time on the old PC. Stronghold is a wonderful game but it just looks terrible on a HD :(

samthewise
8 years ago#478
the_clicker, I have the 'Stronghold Collection' which has got them all, including extreme... However, the idea of far too many units and superflous buildings doesn't really appeal to me...

Sam,

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
8 years ago#479

the_clicker, I have the 'Stronghold Collection' which has got them all, including extreme... However, the idea of far too many units and superflous buildings doesn't really appeal to me...

Sam,

I have one map where I've got a castle prebuilt on a mountain of sorts, with five AIs against me. They've all got those outposts with plenty of troops. I have to have the castle prebuilt or I'll just get rushed in two minutes with 500+ enemy troops. T_T

As it stands right now, there's always at least two hundred enemy soldiers attacking at any given time. Huge swarms just running up to my walls and dying.

I love it. One time I got over 40,000 kills before winning the game. O_O
"A person is an incredibly complex being, capable of thoughts and emotions, and complex decisions. People... People are idiots."

samthewise
8 years ago#480
That is just... insane... However, I wish I had the choice as to whether or not I want Extreme. When I go to install Crusader, it's only with Extreme...

Sam,
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game
  • Topic Archived