• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game

User Info: acrasa

acrasa
9 years ago#451
Just finished playing it for today.
---

User Info: FlyEaglesFly10

FlyEaglesFly10
9 years ago#452
Prom today!
So i get in a _____ and backflip
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

User Info: GRoss_1

GRoss_1
9 years ago#453
Yep..still play it - 9 years from when I first got it and still as fun as ever. Best castle sim ever, everything after (except crusader) was a waste of time and a disgrace to stronghold series. I'd love to see stronghold 4 - stronghold 1 in 3d glory!

User Info: thebest702

thebest702
9 years ago#454
1 AP down and 1 to go.
Philadelphia Phillies WIN THE 2008 WORLD SERIES

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
9 years ago#455

Yep..still play it - 9 years from when I first got it and still as fun as ever. Best castle sim ever, everything after (except crusader) was a waste of time and a disgrace to stronghold series. I'd love to see stronghold 4 - stronghold 1 in 3d glory!

Where was Stronghold 3?

Also, Stronghold 2 is proof that 3D =/= better. I would settle for updated graphics and adding in a skirmish mode like Crusader.
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8673/dlc.png

thebest702
9 years ago#456
yo flyeagles you missed a suicide on ce.

FlyEaglesFly10
9 years ago#457
What type? I'm guessing the usual pics?
BUT I SURVIVE. I actually completed the flip, at the same time avoiding an RPG. I cannot express how awesome I feel right now.

thebest702
9 years ago#458
Yea its was my first one so I got excited. Didn't get to post in it though :(. I just got it open before the mods closed it.

FlyEaglesFly10
9 years ago#459
At least you got to see it.

thebest702
9 years ago#460
http://www.mmavideos.pl/video/leonard-garcia-vs-chan-sung-jung-wec-48
check it out
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game
  • Topic Archived