• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game

User Info: drren

drren
13 years ago#41
I don't really play this game anymore, but I come here daily to see if doubleornothin9 signed again =)

User Info: doubleornothin9

doubleornothin9
13 years ago#42
(signs there)

(and here)
(and here) (and here)

(and here) (and here)

(and here) (and here) (and here)

and.........

(here)

= > )
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

User Info: blazer_glory

blazer_glory
13 years ago#43
Still playing it?? Ive yet to finish it! Three more missions to go and Im dreading them as Ive read they are quite tough.
Someone mentioned LOTR maps. How do you manage that?

User Info: drren

drren
13 years ago#44
Go to http://stronghold.heavengames.com/coer/lotrpack .
You should find all the info on that LOTR map-pack. Have not tried it myself but I hear they are really good. As a matter of fact I didn't play any of the missions in Stronghold. I'm really into sandbox type of gameplay so when I played, all I did is build a huge (or small) castle for hours and hours, and see how fast the AI can tear it up.

ps. where are you doubleornothin9, i miss you already. LOL.

User Info: blazer_glory

blazer_glory
13 years ago#45
Thanks for the link. Onced Ive finished with the Wolf I might try them out.

doubleornothin9
13 years ago#46
oh, sorry about that............

(signs here)
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

User Info: SimRPGman

SimRPGman
13 years ago#47
I still play this game and am part of the vibrant community that is stronghold-knights.com.

BTW, SH2 is pretty good and most of the bugs are fixed (read: there probably won't be anymore patches).
Not changing this sig until... Yeah. Started 6/13/1863
(^^That's just stupid^^)(No, not the post. Ok, maybe the post. But definitely the sig.)

User Info: MRauron

MRauron
13 years ago#48
I still play it:|

doubleornothin9
13 years ago#49
(signs again)

User Info: sh0rty08

sh0rty08
13 years ago#50

indeed i do.

1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game
  • Topic Archived