• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game

User Info: baal6663

baal6663
13 years ago#31
yes, and i became SO bored with my self :D that I made a map that is nothing but talking from the enemies with an orginised fation. also, a made a multiplayer map that has 300 ppl and a 700 army for each sides, hi deatale, took me 1 month to make but enou... *he continues to ramble on, go get a soda or get laid ( *Y* ) *

User Info: Evilbone97

Evilbone97
13 years ago#32
I recently started playing this again. ^_^

---
The pines were roaring on the height, the winds were moaning in the night,
The fire was red, it flaming spread, the trees like torches blazed with light...

User Info: Tootsy_Jr

Tootsy_Jr
13 years ago#33
I play it all the time.
Import Ganbare Goemon (DS). Most overlooked awesome game, ever.
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=275&products_id=5470&

User Info: tey

tey
13 years ago#34
Only when I have nothing else to play.
i live on embarrassing coments. -Goku
im starting to like goku -creepystickguy

User Info: doubleornothin9

doubleornothin9
13 years ago#35
(signs again)
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

doubleornothin9
13 years ago#36
not letting it die.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

User Info: Rotpar

Rotpar
13 years ago#37
Too cheap to get Stronghold 2, plus waiting for the bugs to be fixed.
Al: Our mom is a pus spewing, organ pile, sin against God.
Scar: Yikes. Um, good luck with that.

doubleornothin9
13 years ago#38
(signs again)

doubleornothin9
13 years ago#39
*enters inn*

*orders a bud light*

*clears throat*

399 bottles of beer on the wall , 399 bottles of beer!, you take one down pass it around, 398 bottles of beer on the wall! Come on guys! 398 bottles of beer on the wall , 398 bottles of beer!, you take one down pass it around, 397 bottles of beer on the wall

User Info: anthonysarah

anthonysarah
13 years ago#40

i play it still because the womens voices are simular to monty phythons_ holy grail, allways makes me laught

"Good eavning me lord" is really a man doing a piss poor job at a ladies voice

1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game
  • Topic Archived