• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game

User Info: random-name

random-name
14 years ago#1
*posts*

User Info: doubleornothin9

doubleornothin9
14 years ago#2
i play this when i am bored.

(signs name)
Jim Not changing this until the Eagles win the super bowl. Started February 22, 2005

User Info: Aebleskiver

Aebleskiver
14 years ago#3
Meow
Not changing this sig until a good havest moon for PS2 comes out. Started Feb.14 2005

User Info: Cell_Shot

Cell_Shot
14 years ago#4
i play it every now and then, i love building walls and sticking a bunch of archers on them then watching them slaughter the enemy easily

User Info: Niko109

Niko109
14 years ago#5
I go through phases where the only thing I do is play Stronghold, and after a while I get bored of it and stop for a few months. Then the whole process starts up again, it happens with Age Of Empires too. I know, I'm wierd. O_o

User Info: spybloom

spybloom
14 years ago#6
^ naw ur not weird. i do that too with stronghold and warcraft. I just haven't installed it on our new computer yet
::::::::::don't read this::::::::::

User Info: GTAfan924

GTAfan924
14 years ago#7
I still do.

User Info: VoodooChild62

VoodooChild62
14 years ago#8
I do.

User Info: The_benstar

The_benstar
14 years ago#9
i'm doing it right now.*signs

Just a question, but would YOU really call blowing up 2/3 of somebody's house "spring cleaning?"

User Info: addybhai

addybhai
14 years ago#10

Yes I have finished this twice and now playing again.

However, i will be using the LOTR maps now.

The game is fun and keeps u busy hours., If u have really nothing else to do.

But i think its entertaining rather watching TV shows.

TIP: If u are playing ST2, and haven't played Stronghold, Please leave the new version and complete the first one.

I am sure it will help u understanding and in fact affiliating ur self to the newer version.

Adious.

Addy Bhai

1. Boards
  2. Stronghold
  3. Post if you still play this game
  • Topic Archived