• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven
  3. How to determine which character is "up" first

User Info: WeirdoJoker

WeirdoJoker
4 months ago#1
How is it determined which character is first when switching into turn-based mode. Usually the far left is, but sometimes the game seemingly randomly switches to a different one. Is there any way to affect this manually?
Chaim Yosef ben Yaakov Avraham

User Info: TazmanianD

TazmanianD
3 months ago#2
I don't know for sure but I've always assumed it's based on the speed statistic of your characters.

User Info: WeirdoJoker

WeirdoJoker
3 months ago#3
Only if by that you mean the slowest speed stat, because that's the one it centers on now. The characters' speed stats are, left-to-right, 75/45/64/198. (Obviously that last has some boosts.)
Chaim Yosef ben Yaakov Avraham

User Info: aetherspoon

aetherspoon
3 months ago#4
I think it is dependent on weapon delay and speed - effective speed, as it were.
aetherspoon
Owner of #aspoonedroom, tech / sysadmin, and the one whose tech problems make mere mortals tremble.

User Info: RayKnight

RayKnight
1 month ago#5
aetherspoon posted...
I think it is dependent on weapon delay and speed - effective speed, as it were.
It's aetherspoon!

You've been here ever since!
...they went to great pains to capture Norman Reedus' face in Amazon Prime the game. ~ xSHEPHERDx, SW Jedi: Fallen Order

aetherspoon
1 month ago#6
I've never left. :)
aetherspoon
Sysadmin and the one whose tech problems make mere mortals tremble. https://youtube.com/aetherspoon

RayKnight
1 month ago#7
aetherspoon posted...
I've never left. :)
So it was I who left!

Anyway I just went to replay this on Steam. I bought it along with the MMX bundle. But we all know I bought it because of MM6 and not MMX.

Have you tried MMX? Is it any good?
...they went to great pains to capture Norman Reedus' face in Amazon Prime the game. ~ xSHEPHERDx, SW Jedi: Fallen Order

aetherspoon
1 month ago#8
I haven't tried it, but from what I've heard it is better than MM9. Which is like saying you can jump over a metal bar placed on the ground.

Unfortunately, they didn't keep anything from any of the other games.
aetherspoon
Sysadmin and the one whose tech problems make mere mortals tremble. https://youtube.com/aetherspoon

RayKnight
1 month ago#9
Oh cool!

Anyway have you noticed that all the NPCs at Ironfist are all females...?
  1. Boards
  2. Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven
  3. How to determine which character is "up" first
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A