• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WeirdoJoker

WeirdoJoker
4 months ago#1
Archmage with Master Water Magic cannot seem to get better than weak enchantments on anything. Is there a known bug in the Greyface 2.4?
Chaim Yosef ben Yaakov Avraham

User Info: Archonite

Archonite
3 months ago#2
I was asking myself the same question a few weeks ago, and based on others very detailed research, nothing is affecting the quality of enhancement you are creating with the Enchant Item spell (no skill level, skill mastery, character level, promotion level, Intelligence stat, etc...). It's totally random.

WeirdoJoker
3 months ago#3
The problem I'm having, though, is that the randomness is not permitting any moderate or strong enchantments. I have gotten uniformly weak ones, even though stronger ones are supposed to be made possible by Expert level. This was not a problem before the most recent patch, which makes me wonder if a problem is there.

User Info: aetherspoon

aetherspoon
3 months ago#4
What are you enchanting?
Weapon enchantments are always weak, even in base MM6.
aetherspoon
Owner of #aspoonedroom, tech / sysadmin, and the one whose tech problems make mere mortals tremble.

WeirdoJoker
3 months ago#5
Enchanting anything I can. And I used to get respectable weapon enchantments, including Swift and Vampiric. (Once I got "of the Dragon." Once.) Now they are all as weak as possible.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A