• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Crystal Version
  3. i wanna catch a nidoran

User Info: DipsetGurl

DipsetGurl
11 years ago#1
i went on this walkthrough site and they say they can be pretty much found from national park and many many other routs after that...ive have been searching for the longest and i still havent came across one yet...have any of you all caught one ??? are they rare or what ???

User Info: DryWit

DryWit
11 years ago#2
I don't think they're rare. Try looking for them at different times of the day. I usually found mine at the National Park (above Goldenrod) in the afternoon. But you can find him/her in the morning too.

User Info: Gidder_Elok

Gidder_Elok
11 years ago#3
I am pretty sure you can't catch them past 6 p.m., so wait until tomorrow (assuming your on the East Coast). As for location, Nidorans can be caught on Route 35 and Route 36, among other places.
"Ask forgiveness, not permission."

User Info: PIKA740

PIKA740
11 years ago#4
At night all you get in National park, is Hoothoot.
Come save the Mario Party Boards!1!
Come save the Pokemon Green Board!1!

User Info: Instereo2

Instereo2
11 years ago#5
><

They're not found in National Park. Check the routes around it, you should be able to find it there.

Dang things getting in my way when I'm Ditto hunting... >.>
|M|A|R|I|A|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

User Info: Zanbie Xanvier

Zanbie Xanvier
11 years ago#6
Nidorans ARE in the national park in Crystal. They're only in the outer route in Gold/Silver.

...HOWEVER...if you get a Yanma swarm happening, Nidorans can actually be found in the route too. Must be leftover data...
Is that it is snowing only this paradise?
The paradise was already Alice's playground.

User Info: DipsetGurl

DipsetGurl
11 years ago#7

thanx guys i went there around noon and caught one as soon as i went in the grass i acnt wait til it trudn into nidoking...i ahd oen at oen point and then i restarted the game...i has a nidoking....i taught it solar beam and it was a wrap in every match

User Info: DryWit

DryWit
11 years ago#8
Don't forget you'll need a Moon Stone. If your ingame Mom has enough money, she'll eventually call and you'll get one.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Crystal Version
  3. i wanna catch a nidoran
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers