• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Tennis
  3. GBC Courts not unlocking on N64 copy with seemingly sufficient MG scores?

User Info: EmmatheBest

EmmatheBest
1 year ago#1
Does anyone know why the GBC Courts won't unlock for me. despite the fact I'm using a physical cart and a Transfer Pak on the physical version to unlock everything? I've unlocked Level 3 of Baby Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi's Minigames, and gotten each of them to over their Level 2's score thresholds, but nothing is being unocked when I update the Transfer Pak's. It did, decide, however, that my score in Mario's was high enough to unlock his court, for some reason. Despite Baby Mario's and Luigi's scores being unusually high (IMO), even their courts aren't unlocking. My character's levels are also being updated still too, so is there some sort of score threshold that hasn't been chronicled on the Internet to unlock these courts? Please help, I really wanted to 100% this game! ;_;
Pokemon X FC: 1650-2669-7104 / IGN: Sophie / Friend Safari: Cacturne, Nuzleaf and Inkay

User Info: EmmatheBest

EmmatheBest
1 year ago#2
Okay, so I discovered something. My old scores for Wario and Waluigi's minigames respectively were 322 and 404. However, I just bumped them up to 446 and 545 points respectively, and they both unlocked. So, I'm guessing that Wario's court requires a score of at least 400 on Level 3, and Waluigi's court a score of at least 500 to unlock. As far as I can tell, no one else has discovered this info in this game's entire 17 year existence, and everybody on the internet that has posted FAQs or 'cheats' about how to unlock these simply copied off each other, and didn't bother to unlock them for themselves. It's pretty sad to think about, since a couple of the FAQs on the site about the game are really good otherwise, but...
Pokemon X FC: 1650-2669-7104 / IGN: Sophie / Friend Safari: Cacturne, Nuzleaf and Inkay
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Tennis
  3. GBC Courts not unlocking on N64 copy with seemingly sufficient MG scores?
  • Topic Archived