• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Tennis
  3. How to min-max?

User Info: shadow138

shadow138
3 years ago#1
Is going around the three important skills at random a good idea, or is there some concrete way of getting the best stats? I know it doesn't matter since the game is relatively easy, but min-maxing is fun. Ya know?
Monado Kid Monado Squid

User Info: FatRatKnight

FatRatKnight
3 years ago#2
If you're planning on maxing three stats, all that really matters is that you put in enough points to keep them maxed out once they get there.

If you have enough points placed to keep 10s even at Lv99, the remaining points are of little value, since your three top stats are all maxed forever and there isn't enough points to get the lagging stat above 1.

More precisely, if your Alex has 28 points in each of Control, Power, and Speed, do whatever you like with the remaining 14 points. 28 points is enough to max out any category of Alex's stats at level 99. In this particular case, you'll get the maxed stats by level 64 (21 Control, 21 Power, 21 Speed), and 21 of your remaining levels are to ensure they stay maxed, with the last 14 best put in places you think looks pretty.

Unless there's something hidden behind those stats, I don't believe there are any particular tricks to keep in mind other than the stats list I recently posted.
Please be specific when titling topics. I want to know what it's about before I click it!
If there's spoilers involved, feel free to remain ambiguous!
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Tennis
  3. How to min-max?
  • Topic Archived