• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Tennis
  3. This is on the 3DS eShop now!

User Info: MyDogSkip

MyDogSkip
5 years ago#1
I loved this game. Too much to play right now but I'll definitely pick this up and put some time into the RPG mode again. The lack thereof in other installments (namely the 3DS one) was why I only ever bought this and the GBA game.

Side note: I noticed that they were careful enough in the YouTube video not to show any of the characters unlocked via the N64 game. Kind of sad that this game will almost certainly be a little "incomplete".
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93

User Info: Gamer_1028

Gamer_1028
5 years ago#2
Glad I'm not the only fan of this game. When I found out, I downloaded it immediately. I bought the 3DS version (not doing any research) and assumed it was going to be similar, but boy was I wrong... The RPG aspect of this game is what got me.

User Info: Aladdin2557

Aladdin2557
5 years ago#3
Me too, just saw this so instant buy. Awesome game back in the day.

Apparently a lot of the unlocks won't be available this version tho? :/

User Info: IndegoRune

IndegoRune
5 years ago#4
If computers can do thectransfer pack, then why not you nintendo!? Could have at least pre unlocked the extras, wtf.
3DS Friend Code "2921-9190-9260" Miiverse 'Alurith'
PSN 'IndegoRune' Xbox 'Indego Rune'

User Info: GoldenSunRM

GoldenSunRM
5 years ago#5
This would've been perfect as a 3D remake. Like the ones made by Sega.

User Info: Arvis_Jaggamar

Arvis_Jaggamar
5 years ago#6
Ok, I'm planning on buying this on 3DS virtual console, but is there anything missing from this version?

-Arvis
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Mario Kart Wii, Tales of Xillia, Civilization V: Brave New World, Symphonic Rain
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Tennis
  3. This is on the 3DS eShop now!
  • Topic Archived