• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Torneko: The Last Hope
  3. More Magical Dungeon

User Info: Polantaris

Polantaris
9 years ago#1
I doubt anyone even browses these forums anymore, but I thought I'd ask out of curiosity.

Has anyone ever beaten the More Magical Dungeon? Is it even possible? Does it end or what? Not being able to bring anything with you is the biggest issue in this dungeon, the result is that once you get to the deeper levels, you just don't have the defense to deal with the amount of damage the monsters do.

The guide written for this game has ?? for the number of levels in this dungeon, so I'm curious to know if it's ever been beaten, and if so how long it is.
It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime! I am the true face of evil! - Luca Blight

User Info: King_Zenith

King_Zenith
9 years ago#2
Well, I haven't played it yet so I certainly don't know, but there are a few Torneko players over at the Dragon's Den. You might be able to find out if you ask there.
  1. Boards
  2. Torneko: The Last Hope
  3. More Magical Dungeon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A