Ladder about to reset!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Ladder about to reset!!!

User Info: TreeDigger

TreeDigger
4 months ago#1
Id say 30 more mins tops and it should be up. Just wanted to wish everyone good luck with the drops!!!

For somereason it wont let me post on the blizzard forums. I got a battle tag and it says I dont have a battle tag so I cant post lol.

Good luck to all. Im on East!

User Info: TreeDigger

TreeDigger
4 months ago#2
Oh man this is nasty. 1.5 hrs after reset and I cant play :(

Not being able to post in the forums is irritating me now, seems some people can play yet I cant. (never used hacks ever so....)

User Info: c13rocks

c13rocks
4 months ago#3
They know the screwed up, so they reset again and it will come back online for everyone soon. So the people who made it to level 10 or so will be reset.

User Info: BiIlyAssManGunn

BiIlyAssManGunn
4 months ago#4
Did it reset

I want to play again
http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Wrestling/Bios/BillyGunn.JPG

User Info: Viperswhip

Viperswhip
4 months ago#5
The reset was very poorly done, and I died at level 35 on night two and just decided to not bother with this ladder.

I think I may be done with Classic, it's the xpac I love but I have always leveled first in classic for forge rushing, but I am not going to bother anymore, I love the xpac too much.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
  3. Ladder about to reset!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived