• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ICO
  3. (Mega Spoilers) If you haven't completed the game, enter at your own risk

User Info: bshwalker

bshwalker
13 years ago#461
So what do you think of the ending, know?
I think he"s saying think what you want. (Take the blue pill)
A wise man will learn more from a fool, than a fool will learn from a wise man.
-----see oh eye-------

User Info: bshwalker

bshwalker
13 years ago#462
Now, not know.
A wise man will learn more from a fool, than a fool will learn from a wise man.
-----see oh eye-------

User Info: PeterEliot

PeterEliot
13 years ago#463
bshwalker, let me take up that subject later, when I have some time.

User Info: Agent9

Agent9
13 years ago#464
Awesome! This topic is officially a sticky. Does that mean it doesn't have the 500 post limit anymore? In any case, congrats Peter. It's well deserved.

"Oh c'mon Mr. Meathook. You're a big, strong, good-looking guy with a talking tattoo. You can swab my decks anytime." - Guybrush Threepwood

User Info: TeamXK

TeamXK
13 years ago#465
If anyone hasn't played Shadow of the Colossus, I highly recommend they do so. It may alter the way you think about Ico's plot.

User Info: worldeater65

worldeater65
13 years ago#466
tag
/(•#•)\ /(æ#æ)\/(Ü#Ü\ /(§#§)\ Now with more Ninja Power! Omega, Beta, Alpha, Zypher!

User Info: PeterEliot

PeterEliot
13 years ago#467
Does this still need bumping now that it's been stickified?

User Info: trains_are_bad

trains_are_bad
13 years ago#468
Can't let this one die.
Many strangers lately.

User Info: Fire_net

Fire_net
13 years ago#469
I just have to say that when i was fighting the numerous shadows in front of the stone yorda i saw that there is an empty spot, not just an empty cacon but it was a cubby with out a cacon in it. Just pointing that out
Yeah but I get really lonely, I mean just look at me!!
--Cable Guy

User Info: Carter13

Carter13
13 years ago#470
I just beat the game today. I havent played Shadow yet but I heard its great. Looking at the ending, I just dont see how it could be a "dream or fantasy" as the creator said in his interview. It looked pretty real life to me.

I think my interpretation of the ending is Yorda died. Shadow Yorda is the real Yorda. She carries Ico to the boat and sends him away from danger. She dies with the castle. The Yorda found on the beach is not like any of the other two Yorda's. She is not pale but has color in her skin. This Yorda I imagine was born from the death of the Queen. The Queen was right, the Yorda you knew could not leave the castle but I see it that as Shadow Yorda died, a real Yorda was "born", born free from the castle. Whether or not this new Yorda has memories of Ico or not doesnt matter. But there is now a real Yorda...in my interpretation anyways.
  1. Boards
  2. ICO
  3. (Mega Spoilers) If you haven't completed the game, enter at your own risk
  • Topic Closed