• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ICO
  3. ICO Group Playthrough Chapter 2: Fear of Falling

User Info: funkadelius

funkadelius
11 months ago#11
@fatbaldguy0 what time would the stream take place?
I am Error. Check out my YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCApMBqrP3fY1s6AiqQ3yTug?

User Info: fatbaldguy0

fatbaldguy0
11 months ago#12
gamemaster712 posted...
@fatbaldguy0
Sure I’ll give it a watch...
No commentary pretty please?

Hahaha!! Don't have to ask me twice - that is definitely not my style. I may rig it so I can talk through a mic just in case some questions/commentary come through on the chat and I don't have to stop playing to type answers, but I'd rather play in silence most of the time. I'm definitely not a fan of the incessant ramblings of most streamers these days, so you won't be hearing any of that jibber jabber from me.

funkadelius posted...
@fatbaldguy0 what time would the stream take place?

This is a rare opportunity where I have the entire weekend all to myself, so I'm flexible. I'm on the west coast, but I can try to do it during a time that works for most people. I could even chunk it out and archive it for the GP and post here and Retro Revival board. I'm thinking Saturday evening, but could also do late Friday or early Sunday. Any particular times you guys prefer?
"I thought what i would do was pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes."

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
11 months ago#13
@fatbaldguy0
I’m on eastern time and usually home pretty free around 8pm and after.
Assuming I’m off Sunday I can catch the stream.
If not I’ll check it out later.
Interested in how you play as well
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

fatbaldguy0
11 months ago#14
@funkadelius
Okay, I'm going to try and kick it off around 8:00-8:30 EST and marathon it. Once I'm sure I'll be able to broadcast without issues, I'll post some more details and tag y'all.

Time to start digging out boxes from storage and find that capture card. Wish me luck! XD

gamemaster712
11 months ago#15
Time to make another final area run.
The ambience for that section is amazing.
Sans lousy no save point at all.
At. All!
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder

funkadelius
11 months ago#16
@fatbaldguy0 ok.

gamemaster712 posted...
At. All!

Lovely.

I'm almost done with this section. In fact I'd be finished now, but I had to get some of that sleep stuff people keep talking about.

It was nice to get a weapon upgrade in the Symmetry section. Ico must have Cloud strength to be able to wield that sword. I also found the mace. Props to whoever discovered the ball and the hidden room, I doubt I'd ever have thought to hit that tree.

In retrospect, this game seems to be a poor choice for a GP, not because it's bad or anything, there's just not much to say about it. Maybe there will be some things to discuss at the end.

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess
11 months ago#17
It’s a good game to experience and talk about, but it’s difficult to stretch out over multiple weeks like this.
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles

funkadelius
11 months ago#18
@RocketJess Yes, I think this would have worked better if I just made it so we'd play through the game and discuss it in one topic. A lot of the games we cover are things like Mega Man and Earthbound, which are structured far differently than ICO.

funkadelius posted...
@fatbaldguy0 ok.

gamemaster712 posted...
At. All!

Lovely.

I'm almost done with this section. In fact I'd be finished now, but I had to get some of that sleep stuff people keep talking about.

It was nice to get a weapon upgrade in the Symmetry section. Ico must have Cloud strength to be able to wield that sword. I also found the mace. Props to whoever discovered the ball and the hidden room, I doubt I'd ever have thought to hit that tree.

In retrospect, this game seems to be a poor choice for a GP, not because it's bad or anything, there's just not much to say about it. Maybe there will be some things to discuss at the end.

Oops, I meant to post this in the next chapter. I really gotta stop posting early in the morning.

fatbaldguy0
11 months ago#19
FYI - I'm running a little late, but I found everything I need. I'm going to have to reset some settings/passwords, so I apologize, but will ping this thread back when I'm online with a link.

gamemaster712
11 months ago#20
fatbaldguy0 posted...
FYI - I'm running a little late, but I found everything I need. I'm going to have to reset some settings/passwords, so I apologize, but will ping this thread back when I'm online with a link.

Cool I can watch for a bit
  1. Boards
  2. ICO
  3. ICO Group Playthrough Chapter 2: Fear of Falling
  • Topic Archived