• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ICO
  3. Who is stronger?

User Info: KillzoneSnake

KillzoneSnake
2 years ago#1
ICO or The Last Guardian kid? Both are kids and total beasts!

ICO can grab a box bigger than him and pull it mad fast! Fight shadows with swords and sticks.

TLG kid can take some really big falls and grab on to Trico with tremendous grip!

I say... ICO would win a fight ._.
youtube.com/automaticsnake

User Info: RocketJess

RocketJess
2 years ago#2
Of course Ico would win in a fight. He's older and he's got those nasty horns...

Not that I can see him wanting to fight in the first place. He seems so kind and good-natured with Yorda. I'm not so sure of Kid's personality but I can't see him wanting to fight either.

But anyway.

They're probably pretty matched in terms of what they go through and the physical strength they need to do it. Depending how you look at it, you could say Kid is the stronger one because he's younger and can still manage it.
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles

User Info: JoveHack

JoveHack
2 years ago#3
RocketJess posted...
They're probably pretty matched in terms of what they go through and the physical strength they need to do it. Depending how you look at it, you could say Kid is the stronger one because he's younger and can still manage it

Ico would win due to being older with more experience.
Jove the Sleep Depraved
"You're like the only nice person on GameFaqs!" - Giinjii

KillzoneSnake
2 years ago#4
Nice to see some activity here. Thanks guys :)

Yes I agree Ico would win. How old is he? Maybe 10-12? Kid maybe 8 or 9. If Kid was older and learned to use swords I'm sure he would win. If not he can always call Trico ;)

I know these games are not about fighting.. Just a fun little comparison. And who knows maybe they were trouble makers in their village lol

User Info: FredericChopin

FredericChopin
2 years ago#5
At least on the American version of the Ico box, Ico looks kind of angry holding that stick!

The Pacific region got the much better box art "The Nostalgia of the Infinite" by Giorgio de Chirico, IMHO.
"There is no one else, I am the only one here!"
"There is no way for you to stop our relentless advance" - Frederic Chopin

KillzoneSnake
2 years ago#6
FredericChopin posted...
At least on the American version of the Ico box, Ico looks kind of angry holding that stick!

The Pacific region got the much better box art "The Nostalgia of the Infinite" by Giorgio de Chirico, IMHO.

Lol true. He looks like he going smash some heads.
  1. Boards
  2. ICO
  3. Who is stronger?
  • Topic Archived