• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Champions
  3. Best strategy for the Dragon form?

User Info: Yusuke001

Yusuke001
12 years ago#1
I breeze through all the fighters, and usually can breeze through the eternal champions other 3 forms, but the stuff that works on every other fighter in the game, doesn't really work on the dragon. I've beaten the game before, a long time ago when I was younger, I beat it with a few characters. So far, Trident is the only one I've been able to win with.

I came close with Blade, but I'm embarrassed to say the Eagle form beat me after the dragon took most of my health, and the eagle was the last form. All of his forms seem to be pretty easy to get in a jump kick lock, except for the Dragon who's jump beats everything I try. I guess I got lucky with Blade once, and got him locked in the jump kicks, but I can't seem to do it again.

Any suggestions for the annoying Dragon? For all the fighters, save Trident, as I don't need a strat with him.
Brawl FC: 0301-9459-4655 Name: Amon

User Info: Yusuke001

Yusuke001
12 years ago#2
Well, I've now beaten it with Larcen and Blade as well. Came close with Xavier, but for some reason the Eternal Champion's first form keeps giving me trouble and I lose too much health to him. Anyway, as far as the dragon form goes, I've found that just staying on the ground and being patient is best. If he jumps at you block and throw him after, try to avoid jumping at him if you can as his jump attacks will most likely beat yours.

Sure he might be a cheap bastard and shoot 5 fireballs in a row at you, but that's something you might have to live with. I plan to try and beat it with all the characters, but I don't know if I'll be able too. I tried with Midnight and barely got past the first form, haven't tried using Jetta, Rax, Shadow, or Slash yet, but I think I'll fair better with all of them then I did with Midnight.
Brawl FC: 0301-9459-4655 Name: Amon

User Info: DEATHSCHILD

DEATHSCHILD
12 years ago#3
For Jetta, when the EC gets about 2 character lengths from you, use her Bladerang Z button, and if you connect, take a step forward, and press C (her cartwheel kick), and you can either do another Bladerang (for a dizzy) or finish the combo some other way.
Since her Bladerang has quick recovery time, this is her best offensive attack. So try and use it as often as you can..

It's been a while since I played EC-CD, so I'll get back to you on how to beat the EC (Dragon or any other form) with all the other I've beaten him with..

User Info: DEATHSCHILD

DEATHSCHILD
12 years ago#4
Disregard my last post.. As for some reason I thought this was the EC-CD message board.... lol
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Champions
  3. Best strategy for the Dragon form?
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 6 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 1 Question (0 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A