• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Champions
  3. does anyone know an easy way to beat the eternal champion with trident?

User Info: booming19

booming19
12 years ago#1
im having a hard time with him, or at least with his dragon form. i can beat all the forms (still have yet to fight the eagle form) pretty easily, but when i fight the dragon, he beats me. any tips?
UMK fc:386663450404 name: FAYZ0N

User Info: chorok25

chorok25
12 years ago#2
man.. i loved that game, but i could never. beat the eternal champion. it was always that last freaking form.

User Info: tacomachef

tacomachef
12 years ago#3
I'm in the same boat as you, TC.

Damn Dragon-form....

* * * Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy * * *
Patiently waiting for Pilotwings & Pro Wrestling on VC...

User Info: luckjon

luckjon
12 years ago#4

sorry mate, the only person that i can beat the EC is with Midnight. Bedazzle, and then do my 10 hit combo, repeat.

With Trident, i always tried to do the uppercut wave to keep him at bay, or teleport out of danger.

User Info: Coulda-Been

Coulda-Been
12 years ago#5
Lmao...Trident was the only one that I could ever beat it with back int he day but I cant even begin to tell you how I used to do it. I think I was using that up close spin claw attack on him but I know that I had to use hit and run tactics because he was just so danm hard. Didnt he have like 4 forms and you only go so much energy back after each fight? Man that sucked monkey balls

User Info: Cashew

Cashew
12 years ago#6
I use to beat him with Larcen back in the day but I cant recall exactly how.. maybe ill fire up the old genesis today
My give a damn is busted.

User Info: EternalWolf

EternalWolf
12 years ago#7
At least you guys can get to him, I never could on the Genesis.
® The Cleveland Browns will have a Top Ten Defense in the 2008-2009 NFL Season. January 15th, 2008. ®

User Info: MasterTae

MasterTae
12 years ago#8
Ive beat him with Xavier and Larcen. Its pretty easy, you just need to jump and kick.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Champions
  3. does anyone know an easy way to beat the eternal champion with trident?
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 6 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 1 Question (0 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A