• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Champions
  3. So, who's your favourite character is this amazing, underrated game!

User Info: DEATHSCHILD

DEATHSCHILD
10 years ago#391
Yeah, I do remember you had mentioned the topic being 3 yrs old, several pages back.. But than the topic was derailed.... lol

About EC being underrated?.. Not so much this version.. But the CD version? Definitely YES!

User Info: bleachwad

bleachwad
10 years ago#392
bump
GameFAQs is like a time machine...
back to 1930's Germany...under Fascist control

User Info: Qwert408

Qwert408
10 years ago#393
LA BOUCHE
Sometimes Games choose Players. - Tarentula
I joined in the room and this guy was talking to the room. - DanielW123456

DEATHSCHILD
10 years ago#394
Are you still alive Glo?!

I've unlocked all the characters (via non-cheat) except for the DC.. Which I'm currently working on..

So how many people here play CoD4? And if any of you do.. Has anybody made/created their own stage in the Zombie game? I have a friend who plays the hell out it, and he wants to create his own.. So I'm just curious if any EC players have done this..

User Info: glopesci1

glopesci1
10 years ago#395
HAHAHAHA! Yeah I am still alive man! Was playing this on my Wii yesterday with some young bucks who didn't know nothing about it! See I am spreading the EC knowledge with the younger generation and guess what???!! They liked it! HAHAHAHA

Email me @ glopesci@yahoo.com

DEATHSCHILD
10 years ago#396
That's pretty cool that the young lads were interested in the game.. Here's hoping they release CftDS for the wii....
Though I don't think we'll be seeing that anytime soon, and here's to hoping I'm wrong!! (crosses fingers)..

I emailed you as well....

And I'm to stubborn to just use the cheat code to unlock the DC.. That and, I've been tinkering with both of the EC's form, and am starting to like his 1st form (5 animals), granted each form only has 2 moves..

User Info: glopesci1

glopesci1
10 years ago#397
Didn't get your email DEATH!! Try this one.

gloriuslmartin@gmail.com

Yeah if they start getting Sega CD games I would swear by the Wii!! GroundZeroTexas anyone? HAHAHAHHAHA

DEATHSCHILD
10 years ago#398
Alright Glo, let me know if you receive my email?

GroundZero?? lmao

I must admit, I'm kind of on a genesis kick right now.. Am I'm playing quite a few of the classic titles..

DEATHSCHILD
10 years ago#399
I forgot to mention Glo, that I found and won a EC strategy guide book on ebay.... and I also got another old magazine, I think it's the gamepro strategy for EC-CD as well.... I think I found a 3rd Game Players magazine with EC-CD, but I got outbid on that one.. oh well, 2 is better than none..
I'll show them to you.. Hopefully they have some original art or even concept art?!..
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Champions
  3. So, who's your favourite character is this amazing, underrated game!
  • Topic Archived