• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Champions
  3. So, who's your favourite character is this amazing, underrated game!

User Info: Graham_Chapman

Graham_Chapman
10 years ago#351
*sigh* I downloaded this game and played it again... It felt... Sad. Not only the fact that it made me realize that it really WAS quite some time since I was a tad little gamer, but also that I felt disappointed with the game's quality... I realized that I craved a higher graphical standard. Imagine EC with Guitly Gear graphics. Now THAT would make me cry out of pure bliss... *sigh* I downloaded this game and played it again... So many childhood memories ruined. TT__TT
"You can never go back" - Jon McLaughlin

User Info: Psylisia

Psylisia
10 years ago#352
Heh, you gotta remember when this game came out, of course, and the fact both games were technically 'Genesis-Era' graphics.

It makes me wonder something though. EC3 was slated for the Sega Saturn before it was scrapped in favor of a then boring 3D JP-pushed series (but I digress). I wonder if they planned on reusing the same sprites for the returning characters from the Genny/SCD versions in the SATURN version. I'd really hope they planned on redrawing/upgrading all the sprites due to the better hardware (take a look at all the Capcom 2D fighters on the Saturn, for instance). I wouldn't have expected Guilty Gear style graphics back then, of course, but maybe an upgrade in sprite quality comparable to say the SF2 to SF Alpha style of upgrade.

User Info: glopesci1

glopesci1
10 years ago#353
I am here DEATH!! Just trying to stay warm!! LOL

What's killin me right now is how Ryu is asking all these questions on a game board where his introduction to us all was how much he hated this game. That's funny.

User Info: DEATHSCHILD

DEATHSCHILD
10 years ago#354
Actually, at the moment, it's not nearly as bad as last week with the -10 or lower temp we were having..

Still waiting for a message from you on youtube, that and so I can add you as a friend as well..

User Info: bleachwad

bleachwad
10 years ago#355
bump
GameFAQs is like a time machine...
back to 1930's Germany...under Fascist control

bleachwad
10 years ago#356
bump again

User Info: __Ryu__

__Ryu__
10 years ago#357
GloPesci,
I said I hated the CD game. I am very positive toward this one. Since I loved the first, I might as well play the second, especially seeing as how I already spent the trouble getting it. It is also a decent one player game if you exclude the kills, so I will play it and simply avoid them.

Anyway, I discovered there are backup cartridges for the Sega CD memory, so that solves one problem. Any takers for the Slither hunt?

User Info: CalmG

CalmG
10 years ago#358
ahaha
PSN: calummm
play me at soul calibur

User Info: __Ryu__

__Ryu__
10 years ago#359
Anyone know how I can get this game's theme song as a ring tone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bleachwad
10 years ago#360
well, some cell phones can use midi's found on the web as ringtones, I can't speak for every cell phone so this may not work with yours but go to vgmusic.com and look for the song you like then send it through your email as a text message to your phone
  1. Boards
  2. Eternal Champions
  3. So, who's your favourite character is this amazing, underrated game!
  • Topic Archived