• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen 30
  3. DLC 10 Minute Stream October 15th

User Info: Newtype1993

Newtype1993
6 days ago#1
DLC Pack 1 will be shown in a 10 minute stream on the 15th October 12:00 JST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDwzdgmugcs
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: jesseCheech

jesseCheech
6 days ago#2
Is it also for PV3 as well?
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.

Newtype1993
6 days ago#3
jesseCheech posted...
Is it also for PV3 as well?
No just a 10 minute Pre recorded trailer for DLC Pack 1 PV3 will be at a later date
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: sonic7emerald

sonic7emerald
6 days ago#4
Newtype1993 posted...
No just a 10 minute Pre recorded trailer for DLC Pack 1 PV3 will be at a later date
I'm still gonna guess PV3 will be next week after all VA comments are released. Hopefully next thursday (exactly a week before release)
Jirachi

Newtype1993
6 days ago#5
sonic7emerald posted...
I'm still gonna guess PV3 will be next week after all VA comments are released. Hopefully next thursday (exactly a week before release)
Thinking the same this also means PV3 will not have to share time and the spotlight with DLC and go all in on the Crazy things they have to show and we'll get DLC Pack 2 details after release

That's good that we'll see 7 series and 2 newly animated OG's that's quite a lot and it's only pack 1 and will likely answer our questions as to what they deem DLC worthy for Pack 2 speculation
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
6 days ago#6
Terada feeling his pocket, hype!

It doesn't have to be 7 series.. Terada said some secondary unit is there.
Waiting for SRW 30
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Rutile_Starite

Rutile_Starite
6 days ago#7
They're announcing this already? I guess that's good for people on the fence, but I was expecting them to show the trailer closer to the DLC's release. Does this mean DLC 1's already done, or are they only showing 1 of the attacks they've finished?
The conversation trails off...

User Info: Nataexia00

Nataexia00
6 days ago#8
I don’t get why they cut down PV2 for a PV3 of which will be out just before the release. Makes me not even want to see it to not spoil myself anymore than what i’ve seen already. And now we have a DLC video with yet no PV3…
We can never understand "Reality".
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: xSpiraL

xSpiraL
6 days ago#9
DLC trailer before PV3 is kinda strange..
The bird went into the
the large birdhouse.

User Info: cherrielux

cherrielux
6 days ago#10
xSpiraL posted...
DLC trailer before PV3 is kinda strange..
They're satisfied with the sales of the game, and now just pushing for the season pass/Premium Editions I guess?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen 30
  3. DLC 10 Minute Stream October 15th
  • Post New Message