• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen 30
  3. won't lie, was watching the trailer and was hoping Cross Ange would make it in

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 week ago#1
I know I know I know they were already in V and X and as a plot the series didn't have alot to offer compared to others but ah well...

I mean what can I say? I like the Paramails and it has Nana Mizuki voicing the lead heroine lol

ah well, still this is a very solid roster from what I can see...granted not familiar with some of them, need my Super Robots friend who lives in malaysia to explain a couple of things lol

Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: jesseCheech

jesseCheech
1 week ago#2
My opinion of you has dropped drastically. I personally hope it never comes back to SRW - and if it does it's only in a phone game.
PSN: F1R3PHO3N1X
Haven't you heard? The bird is the word.
(edited 1 week ago)

Avalon64
1 week ago#3
jesseCheech posted...
My opinion of you has dropped drastically. I personally hope it never comes back to SRW - and if it does it's only in a phone game.

well I don't know who you are and don't know why I should care if you don't like me or my opinons, so I'll say it again I thought Cross ange was awesome
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Newtype1993

Newtype1993
1 week ago#4
I've kept deleting the paragraphs i want to write about cross ange but to sum up my feelings

It's an ecchi show where nudity doesn't even matter rendering it pointless and that frying pans are the mightiest defence in the cross ange universe

User Info: saltedham

saltedham
1 week ago#5
I've never vocal in the hate for the show, but from what I've seen I can tell its trash. and I love gundam seed destiny.
(X)_(X)
SUSANO'O!!!!!

User Info: superobo4ever

superobo4ever
1 week ago#6
you may get Ange as dlc unit..
waiting for SRW 30

User Info: TsunamiFox

TsunamiFox
1 week ago#7
Cross Ange might be trash but I have a soft spot for it. It's incredibly entertaining and V and X made me warm up to it a lot.
Switch FC: 2084-0561-4244, PSN: Blood_Wizard
Currently Playing: Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman and living the wholesome one gacha lifestyle.

Avalon64
1 week ago#8
Newtype1993 posted...
I've kept deleting the paragraphs i want to write about cross ange but to sum up my feelings

It's an ecchi show where nudity doesn't even matter rendering it pointless and that frying pans are the mightiest defence in the cross ange universe

that's okay anything that full length about your feelings of Cross ange, I probably woulda just ignored it lol...you're entitled to like what you want to like but if someone is coming along and telling me why I should feel the same, then you can just piss right off...I'll like what I want to like and that's my feelings on that

the games actually made me a fan of Cross Ange if anything, it was after playing V I really wanted to know what happen in their native series so much so I ended up ordering myself a blu ray copy, I proudly still have a physical copy of the series in my collection

I mean the whole arguement of it being an ecchi, well that was never even the focal point of the games anyway, I mean at worst they imply it but you never actually see anything anyway

my wish for it, is I just like the Paramail suits, and some of its characters, Ange especially given I like her stats as a pilot and the skills she comes with and you know being voiced by Nana Mizuki a favourite actress of mine

now am I saying NO CROSS ANGE in 30, NO buy! No absolutely not, just I kinda wished it made it in, but we're getting so many fantastic series making into the game though Im kinda bummed out ZZ and Mightgaine are missing the cut this time round, but oh well

so yeah Im not afraid to say it's a guilty pleasure of mine and I enjoyed it as a series and a mecha fan, its very entertaining schlock I can admit this

so if you don't like Cross ange I totally get it, but to future posters, don't come posting here telling me how much you think Cross Ange is a terrible series and I should be ashamed for liking it or try to convince me why its so terrible

I will not be listening...

anyway! Hope to see more from 30 come October, I hope my Game shop downtown will carry a copy of the Asian version when the time comes lol

Avalon64
1 week ago#9
TsunamiFox posted...
Cross Ange might be trash but I have a soft spot for it. It's incredibly entertaining and V and X made me warm up to it a lot.

as I said it was playing it in V that made me a fan of the series and wanted to get it as a series lol

its schlock I can admit that but its very entertaining schlock to me lol

User Info: Newtype1993

Newtype1993
1 week ago#10
Avalon64 posted...
that's okay anything that full length about your feelings of Cross ange, I probably woulda just ignored it lol...you're entitled to like what you want to like but if someone is coming along and telling me why I should feel the same, then you can just piss right off...I'll like what I want to like and that's my feelings on that

the games actually made me a fan of Cross Ange if anything, it was after playing V I really wanted to know what happen in their native series so much so I ended up ordering myself a blu ray copy, I proudly still have a physical copy of the series in my collection

I mean the whole arguement of it being an ecchi, well that was never even the focal point of the games anyway, I mean at worst they imply it but you never actually see anything anyway

my wish for it, is I just like the Paramail suits, and some of its characters, Ange especially given I like her stats as a pilot and the skills she comes with and you know being voiced by Nana Mizuki a favourite actress of mine

now am I saying NO CROSS ANGE in 30, NO buy! No absolutely not, just I kinda wished it made it in, but we're getting so many fantastic series making into the game though Im kinda bummed out ZZ and Mightgaine are missing the cut this time round, but oh well

so yeah Im not afraid to say it's a guilty pleasure of mine and I enjoyed it as a series and a mecha fan, its very entertaining schlock I can admit this

so if you don't like Cross ange I totally get it, but to future posters, don't come posting here telling me how much you think Cross Ange is a terrible series and I should be ashamed for liking it or try to convince me why its so terrible

I will not be listening...

anyway! Hope to see more from 30 come October, I hope my Game shop downtown will carry a copy of the Asian version when the time comes lol
Don't worry i'm not that serious on it.

Personally feels like i watched something so empty the vilkiss is all i can take from it

A great strong point of SRW is learning the series involved and perhaps watching them and it has saved a lot of obscure 70/80's mechs onwards from being lost to time and vague memory
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen 30
  3. won't lie, was watching the trailer and was hoping Cross Ange would make it in
  • Post New Message