• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
  3. DistantKingdom helps fix BD/SP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h6QmzEl7Gc

I wish this level of passion could be seen in the games by the actual developers. I don't mean this entirely as a diss to the developers either, I don't care who's fault stuff like this is, I just wish this kind of stuff wasn't missing from modern games.

Supposedly he did this in 10 minutes and he made the mod before the game even released. If you're going to make Pokemon 3D at least make it look right. Getting the Pokemon right should be the first and only priority to any Pokemon game.

I apologize ahead of time to anybody upset by this topic but I am also upset by the way Pokemon are being treated by passionless IP holders. Any artist should be embarrassed of work like this, work that could have been corrected in 10 minutes, granted with a little extra development time to help balance things out.
Baha05 6 days ago#2
Seems like a bait topic
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"
Kurona 6 days ago#3
Not a fix tho
ChocoboDreams 6 days ago#4
Baha05 posted...
Seems like a bait topic

When it comes to Pokemon, I am the most serious person you will ever meet. :-|
Baha05 6 days ago#5
ChocoboDreams posted...
When it comes to Pokemon, I am the most serious person you will ever meet. :-|
Yeah sure you are
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"
Am I supposed to know this barely 100k sub random youtuber? More so am I supposed to give a f*** about what they have to say?
Anybody wanna peanut?
FFnut 6 days ago#7
Heckin_Good_Boi posted...
Am I supposed to know this barely 100k sub random youtuber?

You posted no less than sixteen times in the last thread about this YouTuber over the course of a week.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/314255-pokemon-brilliant-diamond/79840217

Posts 3, 16, 21, 27, 31, 34, 36, 39, 42, 44, 48, 52, 54, 73, 78, and 192 in that topic.

So I think the answer to your question is "Yes. You, @Heckin_Good_Boi in particular, should probably know someone who you spent that much time in a topic about."
And though we deserved not his mercy, he has led us to this new Eden, a last chance for redemption.
ChocoboDreams 6 days ago#8
Heckin_Good_Boi posted...
Am I supposed to know this barely 100k sub random youtuber? More so am I supposed to give a f*** about what they have to say?

I know you like to troll in these topics, evidence that you already know who he is, but it doesn't matter how popular he is or isn't. What matters is the work he's done. Unlike the last DK thread this isn't entirely an opinion piece, he barely says anything in this video, it's a showcase of what the games could and should be.

You don't have to care, I know you yourself have called these games scam-jobs and you're just entertained that they keep getting away with it, but there are those who do care and every opinion matters even if they have 0 subs. <3 Like me.
FFnut posted...
You posted no less than sixteen times in the last thread about this YouTuber over the course of a week.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/314255-pokemon-brilliant-diamond/79840217

Posts 3, 16, 21, 27, 31, 34, 36, 39, 42, 44, 48, 52, 54, 73, 78, and 192 in that topic.

So I think the answer to your question is "Yes. You, @Heckin_Good_Boi in particular, should probably know someone who you spent that much time in a topic about."
Didn't watch that video either if were being honest. Seemed like a nobody who can barely manage 100k subs when talking about the biggest media franchise on the planet. Throw a rock and you can find a pokemon youtuber with more than 100k subs. Got no time for people who can barely manage the bare minimum.

Also I think I might have been drunk in that thread because I don't remember any of those posts.
Anybody wanna peanut?
(edited 6 days ago)
lmao, vanilla rayquaza is hideousūüėā
Generally, Early promote is a wiser decision to waiting til lvl 20 in Fire Emblem
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Brilliant Diamond
  3. DistantKingdom helps fix BD/SP
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A