• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GreekGuy26

GreekGuy26
1 month ago#1
Heard this from a bird:

- All leaked monsters are available in TU1. Bazel and the apexes were supposed to be in the base game, covid happened.

- TU2 has some more apexes (you can guess for what monsters, those that had deviants), Super Ibushi and a new final boss based on Yamata no Orochi.

- TU3 will feature amatsu heavily in the marketing and some other stuff. Final TU.

- PC version is projected to launch in February next year.

- Event quests are monthly, crossovers with Strider, okami for that thematic consistency. Not many Nintendo crossovers. Some crossovers with weeb s***, I have no idea what they are. Oh, also hunter and Rath armor in fortnite. Apex monsters will stay rampage exclusive till g rank, might change if they receive major backlash.

- Layered armor is a long way out.

- G rank expansion is entering production, no subspecies, focus on western monsters, lots of new apexes.

User Info: KokouGaruruga

KokouGaruruga
1 month ago#2
If TU2 is more monsters that originally had Deviants, that would be just Lagombi, Tigrex, Narga.

Super Ibushi adds up with my expectation that the "100r" sound files for Ibushi and Narwa actually stand for the special forms and not the Rampage's JP name, Hyakuryu Yakou, like I originally speculated. Both start with Hyakuryu either way...

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
1 month ago#3
What kind of bird?

Sounds good mostly. No solo apex and layered for awhile sucks.
My Mario Maker 2 Maker ID is J2K-RFD-K4G Even In sigs FOE!
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/665/328/d75.gif
(message deleted)

User Info: Reshkrom1153

Reshkrom1153
1 month ago#5
717999vlr posted...
And Diablos

Apex Diablos is already in the files, and OP said they'd be title update 1 if the leak is true.
Yes, I'm here too.

User Info: KokouGaruruga

KokouGaruruga
1 month ago#6
Apex/Nushi Diablos is part of the first leak.

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
1 month ago#7
I would like to believe this, one for Valstrax being in TU1, and the other for Ibushi getting something special, since all we know is Narwa getting the "Allmother" form.
FC: 1693-0953-3350.

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 month ago#8
Source?

GreekGuy26 posted...
- All leaked monsters are available in TU1. Bazel and the apexes were supposed to be in the base game, covid happened.

Good news if true, we need like 10 new monsters to tide us over for a while. I can see Bazelgeuse and his Blast weapons possibly becoming the new meta for Raw
The official sexyness connoisseur~

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 month ago#9
Weeb Nintendo s***?

Oh god give me that Xeno and Fire Emblem s*** yes
Playing:
PS5: Demon's Souls; Ratchet & Clank. Switch: Super Mario 3D World; Monster Hunter Rise. 3DS: Pokemon Ultra Sun. Mobile: Dragon Quest III

User Info: Reshkrom1153

Reshkrom1153
1 month ago#10
I'd also like to believe this, but I just do not see 9 monsters in one update, and I see Allfather Ibushi or whatever they'd call it as a G rank thing rather than the next update. As well as having a final boss in update 2 instead of update 3.
Yes, I'm here too.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A