• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Rise
  3. Wyvern Tears are a bit of an oof
They're literally a reward for making the monster cry because it knows it's going to die.
Don't feel good about that sometimes.
Soi Disantra.
Isn't it tears as in tear apart?

User Info: SGRM

SGRM
6 days ago#3
I remember when Arzuros was introduced in P3rd. The only way to get a Beast Tear was when he was limping away from you. He would start whining and limp off and look over his shoulder as he tried to run. And then you would find his Tears lying on the ground. It was f***ing savage tbh.

I have always thought of them as signs of pain, like how you drop the Raths from the sky causing them to tear up. It is pretty brutal actually.
Militant men in peaceful times attack themselves.
PSN: SGRM_ Pawn: Emma
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Ghannos

Ghannos
6 days ago#4
SGRM posted...
I remember when Arzuros was introduced in P3rd. The only way to get a Beast Tear was when he was limping away from you. He would start whining and limp off and look over his shoulder as he tried to run. And then you would find his Tears lying on the ground. It was f***ing savage tbh.
.......lmao

User Info: ArkanaX

ArkanaX
6 days ago#5
misterhuffnpuff posted...
Isn't it tears as in tear apart?
No it's tears as in crying. The description tells you this, and in Japanese it's called "namida" which is tears for crying.

User Info: Boutchie23

Boutchie23
6 days ago#6
Get PETA on the line
PSN | Mandein

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
6 days ago#7
Monsters definitely cry. Its just more surprising so it hits harder vs when I cry. Thats expected.
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: Untouch

Untouch
6 days ago#8
The guild is the bad guy in this series.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
6 days ago#9
The real question is how we’re picking up tears to begin with and why does it give village rep points?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztZmZDNCVg

User Info: psoRanger

psoRanger
6 days ago#10
Monster May Cry.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Rise
  3. Wyvern Tears are a bit of an oof
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A