• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Rise
  3. Is modern MH too easy, too hard, or just right?

User Info: DJquackquack

DJquackquack
1 week ago#1
Is modern MH too easy, too hard, or just right?

Which is it?
Sign here to get 3rd Person added to Cyberpunk: http://chng.it/L7HVMJWSz4

User Info: Tirekyll

Tirekyll
1 week ago#2
World got it pretty much spot on. Everything was still a challenge and walls actually existed. Rise is pathetically easy.
3DS/PC/PS2/PS3/PS4/PSTV/Switch/Vita/WiiU/Xbox 360/ https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Tirekyll/saved/KsGcTW
If all you care about is gaming, stick to consoles.

User Info: thebestestbest

thebestestbest
1 week ago#3
There is no sense of danger from any monster in low rank or high rank in current monster hunter rise. Groups of random players are gathering together and 0 carting every monster in the game in 10 minutes or less with no coordination or practice.

User Info: TwerpKnight

TwerpKnight
1 week ago#4
Too abusive to animals.
When playable Anna in Three Houses?
I'm glad the Switch is finally getting a good Xenoblade game with Xenoblade Definitive Edition.

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 week ago#5
Too easy but so was old monster hunter.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#6
TwerpKnight posted...
Too abusive to animals.
Not abusive enough.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: danmiy12

danmiy12
1 week ago#7
about right, if i remember correctly the game never gotten hard until post game dlc (i still shiver at gold rath and silver rath collab dlc in 4u) and def until g rank....everything pre g rank isnt as hard. I mean i can see it being walls to ppl playing this as their first but anyone who played a prev game this isnt that but most games pre g rank wasnt bad as long as it want your first mh game ever.
super mario maker 2 maker id:GFH-MCB-51H AC NH Dream address:DA-8686-0818-6844
Monster hunter HH Main 20k+ uses over 5 games/ switch fc SW-7322-5459-7505
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ibekresna

ibekresna
1 week ago#8
Up to which gen are we calling a "modern" MH? Gen 5? So world and rise then. Just right
psn : kodokberacun

User Info: DJquackquack

DJquackquack
1 week ago#9
TwerpKnight posted...
Too abusive to animals.
If you think about it, when they drop a wyvern tear it’s literally because we’re beating the hell out of em.
Sign here to get 3rd Person added to Cyberpunk: http://chng.it/L7HVMJWSz4

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
1 week ago#10
DJquackquack posted...
If you think about it, when they drop a wyvern tear it’s literally because we’re beating the hell out of em.
Yeah but they also drop dragon treasure so it was justified they were holding out on us.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter Rise
  3. Is modern MH too easy, too hard, or just right?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A