• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#91
Man, nobody posting lately. Anyway, got SRW 30 and clearly I chose the wrong route because it's all super robots all the time. I hate super robot. My only real robot is the main characters mech so far. I chose the far east route cause I want code geass mechs but instead I get combattler, mazinger and brave police or whatever it's called and now I'm about to get gridman and every story has an annoying 5 year old they force to be relevant and have you fighting mechs that were probably from the 70s. I know code geass is in this game dammit.

Also I can't remember from the previous games but it's been like 3 straight tutorial missions to start with. Feel like I can't really play the game yet.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: dragon504

dragon504
4 weeks ago#92
I watched a couple ecchi anime after finishing s10 of Supernatural. Watched Tejina senpai, which was alright, but nothing great and Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?, which was better than I was expecting except for the mc being a bit annoying. Been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey. 4 was the newest one I'd played before this. Seems the games got a bit more rpg like, which is mildly annoying in some respects. Do like the game though and I feel like they did a great job with the water in both its looks and physics. I'm not super far into it yet and I'm level 14 right now iirc.

Not sure what I'm watching next. Either I hop back into Supernatural and start s11, or find something else and I'm leaning towards rewatching Dragon Maid and then watching s2. Been saving it, but it might be time.

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
4 weeks ago#93
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Man, nobody posting lately. Anyway, got SRW 30 and clearly I chose the wrong route because it's all super robots all the time. I hate super robot.

Still waiting on my copy. Curious to see what they are doing differently to celebrate 30 years.
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#94
I'm still debating whether to back the Kickstarter for the Dirty Pair dub before it ends on Sunday. It's a lot of money for one series and that money could be used for something else especially with Black Friday coming. But I do like having a hand in the creation and getting my name on it.
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
4 weeks ago#95
This song is a banger imo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_06v7iS7bQ

I am trapped in PoE and work. Not any time to watch anime but keeping up with my manga. Maybe will have some time to catch up over the weekend.
You're a regular Jack Kerouac
Not removing this until I've left March 2020.

User Info: Zeus

Zeus
4 weeks ago#96
YoukaiSlayer posted...
Man, nobody posting lately.

Haven't been watching anime, reading manga, etc. However, I wound up picking up a used Saber Lily figure (GSC's Pop-Up Parade) as part of a prize figure kick. To make some space, I removed my NECA SFIV Ken and, while testing the joints (because it looked like the right leg joint was loose), the left leg snapped off, so... that sucked.

If I didn't like the design so much (and I think it's the only Ken Masters collectible I have), I'd probably just chuck it. For now, it goes into "maybe I'll repair this" pile. The aftermarket isn't too crazy, but I just don't feel like buying one to replace it since it might be an issue with the line as a whole.

I'll probably start gaming a bit more next month. October has just been a little crazy.

(\/)(\/)|-|
There are precious few at ease / With moral ambiguities / So we act as though they don't exist.

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#97
It's going to bug me all the way to the (platinum) end that they won't use weapons other than arrows in platinum end. It's exactly as I predicted. All of these mind games and logic fall apart instantly the moment someone uses another weapon. Frankly the arrows suck as weapons. They have s*** range, can be avoided with wings, take significant time to fire, are extremely visible, and have a cooldown of two seconds. Meanwhile, a gun, doesn't have any of those limitations and logically if you hold a rock in your hands with the wings, fly towards the person, let go of the rock, and then stop, the rock is still going at virtually light speed and will annihilate whatever is in the way.

Also find it odd that the handcuffs stopped the person from flying away. Those wings logically pack enough force to tear someone in half so during the handcuff part shouldn't they just have instantly lost an arm?

I also don't understand why only main girls angel is actually helping their candidate.

In video game news SRW 30 got better basically right after the point I'd complained about. Definitely a slow starter but now that I can go to different areas it's fairly fun although also very easy on hard, maybe I should have picked expert.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

YoukaiSlayer
4 weeks ago#98
Went ahead watched the 3 eps of ranking of kings that are out. The art style ended up being more tolerable than I expected even if I don't like it and the story is not bad so far. Will keep watching.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#99
Judgmenl posted...
This song is a banger imo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_06v7iS7bQ
I'll check that out later. I'm picking up an extra shift at work that will cover that Kickstarter I mentioned, so it's all good.

I noticed in another thread that you're reading Bokutachi no Remake; I started that a couple days ago. I'm about halfway through what's currently out.
Official King of PotD

keyblader1985
4 weeks ago#100
Damn; I was misreading and forgot that only the $250 tier or higher contains the full package. f*** it; I don't want it that bad.
Official King of PotD
  1. Boards
  2. Poll of the Day
  3. Anime, Manga, VN, JRPG, Related Things Discussion Topic XCVII
  • Post New Message